Favorite Lil Wayne Song.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by basablla42, May 23, 2008.

1. i feel like dying FTW

2. only songs i can stand are That Kush chopped & screwed, and Hustla Muzik.

3. "nuck if you buck" freestyle was alright

@ Tray Dub: Nice, droppin the blue scholars in on that list

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tk1n6kukNk

"something you forgot" kinda is...then again its the only sick song lil wayne ever made. lil wayne usually sucks though, he steals lyrics from other artists. And i hate the fact that he swears he is the best, makes me want to punch hiim in his adam apple throat.

5. lol I dont like wayne that much either, he does have better ones than that though, thats one of his I dont like at all.

Scarface tracks pretty good too.

Infact, I find i prefer his shit Chopped & Screwed...interesting.

6. Immortal technique needs to shut the fuck up and stop preachin. Wayne needs to drop off quick. he *had* so much potential and is living proof of what too much e, yay, and codeine does to a person.

7. ill give some of his shit a try, any suggestions along the lines of the scarface track?

8. does anyone have the song choppin' o's that they could send me?

9. weezy has alott good songs.

10. The Carter 3 was overyhyped and undercooked.

Weezy claims to be the 'best rapper alive' but I could probably count the number of verses he actually rapped on with one hand.

The track list for 3 was pathetic, there's a couple of songs I really like on it but the album as a whole sucks. It's BORING. He's over a year late with this album, and he has nothing to show for it.

Weezy should stick to making mixtapes, he spit some fire on those.

My favorite songs of his off the top of my head would have to be:
    Shooter, Dipset, Ride 4 My *****s, A Milli, Shoot Me Down

11. Tha Carter III is one of the most unique albums I've heard....

Some of the songs were under par but others were fire.

Favorite songs?
    Lightin' Up My La La La
    Upgrade U (Freestyle?)
    Seat Down Low
    Kush
    Shoot Me Down

so many more....

12. I just love listening to any of waynes songs higjh because hes such a lyrical genius... u all should get reall high and listen to some good songs like

Pray to the Lord
    Ask dem Hoes
    Trouble

I mean the whole drought 4 pretty much goes hard!

Oh, and Hustler Musik is one of Wayne best songs b4 he started drinking to much syrup and taking to much codeine.

Edit: BigBlaze, upgrade u is a freestyle

13. beat without bass, milli, ride 4 my *****s..too many to decide. my favorite to bump to is vans freestyle

14. the game ft. lil wayne- my life:bongin:

15. that isn't a lil wayne song, all he did was sing the chorus..

16. and a recycled chorus at that

something you forgot
    ambitions of a rider freestyle
    let the beat build
    best rapper alive

17. ...the one that isn't being played. Seriously I HATE Lil Wayne. I think there are much better rappers out there..like the BingBongBrothers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4iiyRv_NrQ]YouTube - Bing Bong Brothers[/ame]