favorite lighting method

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by yourXsoXsXe, Jan 7, 2010.

1. There are a lot of different ways to light your bud and a lot of different fancy products to do so. Ive only had experience with a hakko once and some beeline. Whats your preferred way to light your bud?

2. i kick it old school with those cheap ass "crack" lighters

3. BIC! but only cuz i've never tried beeline or sodoring tips.

4. BIC for me as well, although I really want to get some beeline.....:smoke:

5. #7 chris.c, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
    glow rod.

Attached Files:

• gr.jpg
      gr.jpg
      File size:
      391.8 KB
      Views:
  6. Bee line outside, Hakko inside.

7. I've yet to use a Hakko but currently it is beeline.

8. +1 :smoke:

9. Whats the deal with glow rods? I know how they work and the idea behind them but what do you heat yours up with and how long do they take to heat up? Also any difference in taste or harshness of the hit?

I love beeline but im always stuck with bics lately. Anyone else use clippers?

10. I had some of the same questions, and how long do they last?

I use beeline(i recommend a tealight candle so u can light the wick to your hearts desire lol) or vape

11. Glow rods last forever, I heat mine for 10 seconds or so, I use a small torch that takes replaceable cartridges. Benefits: no soot/ash/gas on your grass.

12. what's the benefit of using a glow rod over a hakko? i've never gotten that one.

13. Because given the choice between lighting my bowl with hot metal or hot glass I would always choose glass.

14. well, a hakko is ceramic...sooooo

15. Ceramic too. Neither is a bad option, just personal preference since I don't find a glow rod any less convenient than a hakko.

16. i used this mini blow torch lighter thing one time. it milked the bong super quick...it was pretty cool.

17. My Metal Pistol torch lighter or a BIC