Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Lighter Brand?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Im A Sir Stoner, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Personally, I snatch up a Cricket lighter whenever i have the chance, even if it means (regrettably) pocketing it. Crickets are uncommon in my town, but id like to know what you guys think. also, what are some superstitions you guys hear of? in my town the whole "yellow bic" is bad luck.

2. White lighters are bad luck apparently.
    But I don't give a fuck.

3. Cricket is the easiest to light IMO.
    Bic is the most readily available in my area though.

I always steer clear of those shit gas station brand lighters though....totally worthless.

4. The rumor is white bic's are bad luck. But thats all bullshit anyways. Bics r great for bongs imo.

5. its white lighters in general that are bad luck, ive never heard of it being yellow? But my favorite is Humboldt Hemp Wick

6. First time I ever got caught I had used a white lighter the day before.... But bics always. Different color for whatever mood I'm in

7. Clippers are by far my favourite. Idk why, they just seem easier to light and fit better in my hand.

Anything that makes a flame's good for me, though.

8. Djeep ftw!!
    And white ligjters are bad luck.

9. Why so much hate on white lighters? There good luck for me, I got pulled over a few months ago when I was 17 for going 80 in a 40 with a kid in the car and I didn't get a ticket or anything, the one day I bring a black lighter I get arrested for wax

10. I've never heard of cricket lighters. Bics and the crack lighters are the two most common in my town.

11. Bics and crickets

12. [quote name='"420everysecond"']I've never heard of cricket lighters. Bics and the crack lighters are the two most common in my town.[/quote]

Never heard of crack lighters, do they come in many colors? :)

13. Bics n Crickets for me too, although I only ever had one Cricket, it seemed to last forever...

14. [quote name='"dembonez"']

Never heard of crack lighters, do they come in many colors? :)[/quote]

Lol they do. You probably don't wanna buy one though

15. I am giving zero fucks right now.

ForumRunner_20120731_181349.png

16. I like bics, especially in rarer colors :pink, brown, and gray

17. I have never heard of cricket lighters. I only ever bought a dollar store lighter or a bic. The dollar store ones are pointless so I never buy them. I ALWAYS buy a white bic so I can see the fluid :)

18. #18 dembonez, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    [quote name='"ddoublevision"']

Lol they do. You probably don't wanna buy one though[/quote]

Whys that? :eek: okay I googled it I see now. Pretty. Cool stuff!

19. I couldnt even name another lighter brand outside of bic or zippo.

Bic has my vote. Havnt failed me yet.

20. Bics are so reliable!!!