Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite kind of pipe?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OneLoveMaryJane, Sep 17, 2012.

1. What's your favorite kind of pipe? I'm kind of curious to see what my fellow blades prefer. Personally I love the taste of a wooden pipe :smoke: plus there's wooden pipes that make you feel like one of those guys that smoke tobacco all the time out of them if you know what I mean :confused: like those bubble pipes haha. After that i would go with glass, then metal although metal is basically a better investment because it won't break. Then again I have seen a few indestructible glass pipes where the guy at the headshop will even let you throw it at the ground as hard as you can :D

So in short, what's your favorite kind of pipe and why?
    oh and ghetto is a kind of pipe too i guess lol :D

2. Wickie Pipe, man. That shit's genius.
    Never toked on a glass pipe, tho.
    But if you mean taste, I guess wood is nice.

EDIT: Your post was 2 minutes late. lol

3. I love me a chillum. Short, Sweet, and too the point. Perfect for an on the go person such as myself. Easy to light, quick to hit, and back in the pock it goes until I'm ready for another.

4. Bongs and bubblers:smoke:

5. favorite would have to be a nice glass on glass bong; not too complex, but not too simple either. maybe a diffused downstem and an ashcatcher at the most. lighting with hemp wick is a must.

a close second, or possibly even equal would be a glass sherlock, imo just the perfect shape, feels great in the hand, comfortable on the mouth/light, and the shape itself prevents you accidentally sucking some ash into your mouth.

I like every kind of pipe though, as long as its not metal or plastic

6. I'm all about the dugout and bat. Basically that and papers is all I use

7. lol a plastic pipe?? wtf
    and whats a wickie pipe/chillum? not really familiar with the terminology on pipes i guess

8. You can get a nice glass spoon for $15, and they last a long time, my favorite

9. Gandalf pipe!

10. vaporizer and bongs:)

11. [​IMG]

12. that looks tight as fuck i've actually seen a few of those at the headshop

13. [quote name='"OneLoveMaryJane"']that looks tight as fuck i've actually seen a few of those at the headshop[/quote]

Careful though....people complain about melting plastic in smoke cessions...my wife (one person) has never experienced that

14. Yeah just a thick glass pipe I guess, never really liked metal ones.

I'd prefer a bong, even a footlong straight shooter with a diffused downstem is leagues better than a pipe in my opinion. Pipes are really convenient though, and they keep your tolerance down so when you do hit a bong, it floors you haha.

15. Helix pipe with Taster Head Bowl, hits smoother then a bubbler without any water.

16. Bongs or a nicely furnished glass bowl.

17. I use the ceramic cigarette pipes. most of my friends say they are crack pipes lol. But they look like cigarettes and it makes it easier to smoke in public, at least at college where the campus police are rarely around or catch you. I also smoke in public in my hometown, but it is a smaller town of 15,000. Easier to walk around the city streets and not get caught

18. i had a one hooter like that before, basically made it acceptable to smoke in public lol it was great

19. it's great. Especially on campus, I don't have to lug around a bong and hide in the woods to smoke, I can just walk around campus at night. And I find them easier to light since you can keep the lighter upright. I got mine for only 8 bucks too

20. if you don't have a dugout you NEED one haha
    once you use the one-hitter with a dugout you'll be like "what the fuck was I doing?"