Favorite kind of pet??

Discussion in 'General' started by good ol' leo, Aug 1, 2004.

?

Favorite kind of pet?

1. Dog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Fish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bird

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Rodent of any kind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Whats your favorite pet? I have two australian shepards and there are sweet hearts!!! Coolest dogs in the world!!!

2. Dragon. The flamethrowing kind. He could help me skin up by heating the hash

3. Dogs, they're loyal, protective, and continue to be playful even when they're older. That's my biggest complaint about cats, they stop playing on a daily basis once they grow up.

I have a rotweiler and I love her. She's playful with me and scary to others, just the way I like my dogs.

4. i FUCKING LOVE DOGS!!!! any dog. i love em.

i used to walk to the park every morning, and there was always about 10 or so dogs running around and playing. there owners were always around somewhere. anyways id just go over and play with all these dogs for so long. it was awesome. ive never had a better friend than good ole Shan :)

5. i got a golden retriever, she is fat and playful, gotta love it...someday i plan on gettin a big saltwater tank with colorfull ass tropical fish

6. i got a golden retriever too, hes cool.

7. i got a 6 foot albino boa named OJ...hes awesome

8. i love cats, i have two. my sister actually is slowly becoming the "crazy cat lady". She has something like 20 cats...

heres mine...

Attached Files:

9. ^^^

Slowly becoming the crazy cat lady? And shes got twenty cats? I'd say shes already the crazy cat lady. :D

10. i like birds

this is my 2 cockateals, angel (white one) and tory (other one)

Attached Files:

11. I have 2 dogs...they are mother and daughter. The puppy, Catch, when sh was born i caught her out of the mom thats why she is named "CATCH". Also have a ball python ive had forever.

offtopic: Blazedbowtie. I love your sig. I swear i was staring at it for half an hour. One of them is all paranoid and the other really mellow and seems to be more experienced. Its just grea. Im blazed out of my mind right now sorry for rambling.