Favorite kind of high.

Discussion in 'General' started by Justanotherdude122, Sep 12, 2017.

1. My buddy got some new green so being the consumer I am, I purchased some quickly. I had to get to work around 30 minutes when I decided to head there and have a bowl before I walk in. Usually the weed my buddy gets is more heavy in the head but not this time. I got to work and smoked my bowl and I instantely knew I shoulda stopped halfway, but im a daredevil and I kept going. I walk in the back door to find out its absolutely dead here(score!). So im high as balls just walking around looking at shit like im trying to stay productive and find stuff to do... I go to the kitchen to see if I can knock out some dishes, nope, nothing there but some remains of sour kraut. That sour kraut bothered me I then turned into a 8 year old again and grabbed the overhang sprayer and proceeded to forget im at work. Started spraying around the edges to get the kraut down the sink and there I was, looking like a jackass when one piece wouldnt give in so I kept trying. 15 minutes later... I realized im at work and ofcourse somebody watched me. I wasnt ashamed at all because I had won that battle. I do enjoy myself some green that helps me focus and kinda not be there in my head. Eventhough my task wasnt worth that time lmao.
    Anybody else get this way with certain strains?

• Like Like x 3
  2. dab high

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I like it when weed takes me on a spacey dip into the future or leaves me lagging hard in the forgotten past of 400 years ago. Weed is something magical and supereffective at that.

I don't necessarily like those sativa super highs where paranoia might be around the corner and I end up talking myself into an imaginary hostage situation. lol weed
    :love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. i remember one time i was a dishwasher and i was cleaning the sink. some how a broken peice of glass was in there and i sliced my finger open.

5. I like to get stupid high.

Doesn't mean I do get stupid high often, because I don't. It's just my favorite. Anyways, I've been completely clean for well over a month now. Close to 2 months. I still have a desire to smoke it often, but it's pretty easy not to. Although, lately, I've been tempted to cave in and just buy some more and make an attempt to simply smoke less. The whole reason I quit was to save money financially, but perhaps I don't have to totally remove weed from the equation, perhaps I can reduce the intake. But that's easier said than done, it's easier for me to simply quit than to moderate myself to that degree, and in the end, I'd still be spending extra money on it that I could be saving.

6. I like to get operatic penguin clucking high.