Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite kind of hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Hey guys so I was wondering what your favorite type of hash is?

I first tried bubble hash and then bho, realizing that I definitely prefer the bubble. Bho is way too CBD-y for me, it just puts me down. Bubble gets me the most amount of high I want to be, without completely fucking my tolerance.

2. Well I have only tried qwiso hash

3. rubbed hashish from afghanistan

4. Bubble hash is the shit!!! Got a bunch of shake just need new bags

Wax and honeycomb refer to consistencies more so than types of hash, same as sexy oil/shatter/sap/budder, etc. A better poll would be to ask between CO2, Iso, BHO, or bubble, etc.

Also, BHO isn't a single thing, but rather, completely strain specific just like buds. If you vaped something that make you tired, it would have been strain specific rather than BHO-specific. BHO in general runs high very disproportionately high in THC:CBD ratio so you're likely to get more racy highs than sedating.