Favorite Katt Williams quote?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Xanxibar, Mar 5, 2009.

1. " this shit right here ***** this shit right hereeeeee "

2. I LOVE KATT WILLIAMS!!!!

poor little tink tink!!

Naw *****, not death *****, ***** DEAF! You hit this shit twice, you can't hear nothin

and his luxurious hair hahaha.

****one time i was at roscoes chicken and waffles in LA and 2 limos pulled up and it was him and his son and a whole bunch oh other people. I flipped out when i saw him. he signed a napikin for me and our receipt. I kept screaming "this shit right here" and he was laughing. I asked him if he we could hot box his limo and he said no hahaha. i love that guy!

3. ":smoking: Fuck them damn lights! I got 12 candles at home waiting to be burned!" - Katt Williams

4. Katt Williams Pimp Chronicles. It look like a phantom till a phantom pull up:p:p:p
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp-luUAlcHE]YouTube - Katt Williams Pimp Chronicles Part 1 - White People[/ame]

5. "Weed ain't a drug, it's just a plant, it just grows like that and if you should so happen to set it on fire, there are some effects...Drugs you got to do shit to it chemically, you gotta add baking soda, water, stir it up, I dunno the recipe, I'm just sayin there's some shit you gotta do to it"

6. "...and these *****s that sell the weed be happier den a MOTHAFUCKA to tell you how strong this shit is than the last shit..."

"ok dats a couch right....now i can understand why they call it a couch"

7. " damn baby them insurgents done came in our house and ate up all the cereal"

"they tried to say he had an advantage because he got medal legs, bitch he's got medal legs that aint an advantage in my book, poor lil tink-tink"

8. when the white man came came to africa he asked,"so those are africans right?and those are thier women right?what is that there carrying on their backs?thats their ass? go go :hello:

9. what was his last stand up? i heard there was a new one, idk

10. Katt Williams actually spits a sick verse on Mind Right - katt williams ft lil wayne and snoop dogg.

11. I am a fan of his work, i don't have a favorite quote but i did enjoy reading some of you guys posts... funny stuff.

12. "if a ***** drink henny on tuesday he drink henny on wednesday and on saturday white people are like "dude, i had 2 shots of yager, 3 shots of vodka, 4 and a half beers and a shot of gasoline dude""

13. America is a bunch o' bullies. tell me what the iraq uniform is like. dont worry, i'll wait.

Just hit the blunt one time and see if it don't change your perception on whats important in your life.