Favorite Katt Williams quote?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Xanxibar, Mar 5, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Simple as the title. List some of the funniest Katt Williams quotes you know.

2. Everything he says. Oh and when he just started dancing on stage for like 2 minutes.

3. "Most people think white people can't dance. Truth is, white people be too fucked up to dance."

classic, along with many others.

4. "This shit right here...."

5. I'm not 100% sure this is katt williams but : Buy a condom, ribbed for her pleasure. Turn it inside out, now it's ribbed for your pleasure

6. You gonna kill a ***** chicken?!

7. Yup, that's Katt Williams lol

8. "the kryptacronnacunnalike *****"

9. "i done been shot, aint nuthin cool about it. Dont no bitches come out, dont no music start playin, no nothin. The damn thang was, i wasn't even a part of the fight. i was just outside the club chillin. 'aw, look at dese craaazy *****aaas. oh shit, one of them *****s got a gun...POW!! PIMP DOWN...PIMP DOWN!!!'"

tehehehe:D

10. Poor lil tink tinks legs look like two bent back paperclips.

Tink tink tink tink tink tink

11. "bitch *****s.."

12. I just lol'd.

13. this is exactly what id expect from someone from maine:p

14. why do they call it a loveseat? i cant even sit in this motherfucker if i aint in love, *****....

15. the entire internet dating movie if you havent seen it you need to

16. the whole black and white friends clip. and the white people wrong number lol.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbHj7UfZzuM&feature=related"]YouTube - White Friends[/ame]

and dumb person whos high tryin to be smart.

"ok thats a couch right, yeah i can understand why they call it a couch. But this mutha fuckka here *****, this shit right here *****, this is a love seat *****. I cant even sit on this if I aint in love"

"*****, *****, *****, *****, rember that shit I gave you last week *****? its nothin *****, its NOTHING, ***** its nothin, nothin ***** nothin. This shit right here *****!"

17. "Death? That don't even sound attractive!
    Nah ****** not death, deaf. Hit this shit twice and you can't hear shit!
    ****** I got shit to do to-day!"

haha

18. "ah shit, i got blood in my perm..."

19. a woman gets stretch marks from one of two things. Either she was big and got small or she was small and got big.

idk..the way he says shit makes me rofl.:D

20. And if a N- was to ever EVER EVVVVER come over that fence haha, N- this is not a drill this fool aint kidding get ready....1....2....3... POW!
    Or poor little tink tink