Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite JuicyJay flavored paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Veggietales, Dec 19, 2011.

1. I've only ever had the sour green apple which is delicious.

Any other suggestions?

2. I have only had a few such as the watermelon, mango, and jamaican rum. The ones I liked were the watermelon.

3. Peaches and crea
    Are AMAZING. Blueberry is pretty good too

4. When I get Juicy Jays, I usually go with Marshmellow. But I haven't bought some in a while. Been all over dem Raws.

5. I've never had the pleasure of smoking a juicy jay, so I've got to ask; how strong of a flavor does it add to the smoking process? I've heard it varies between flavors, but I'd really like to if it tastes like a joint rolled with grapes, or a drop of grape juice in a gallon of water.

6. I dont like JJ's, they burn a bit fast.

7. Well in my experience, it's more of a joy to roll it and lick the paper. It tastes just like a blowpop

Doesn't really add flavor except for the fact that your mouth is around the end.

8. yeah juicy jays are pretty nice but they do burn a little quick. They are definitely made to be smoked solo though because you can nig lip it to get the taste if you want but you only do that if your smoking solo.
    Are there any other terms to describe "nigging" the blunt/joint ?

9. O the watermelon ones are good and the strawberry kiwi are pretty amazing as well.

10. cornbread and watermelon

11. I've only ever had the apple, kiwi strawberry and banana. I like banana and apple the best. Wish I had some of the marshmallow.

12. We call it "juicing the blunt/Joint"