Favorite JOINT wraps?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by hOoLiGaN xD, Aug 16, 2009.

1. What is everyone here favorite joint wraps? I've only used zig-zags before. They get the job done and are pretty versatile. I can roll a decent one with or without a filter (filter allows for fatter cone-shaped joints).

However, I've been interested in getting bulk of some clear papers/wraps. Anyone know where to find them?

What are your favorites?

-hooli

2. Zig-Zags are the best, that's all you need. Buuuuuuuuuuut, if you really want variety your local headshop should cary a wide assortment of papers, including clear ones.

3. Elements are awesome. Zig-zags if I'm out of those. Sorry for the phone-pic.

I have some clear papers right now... they're ok. They feel like cellophane only slightly thicker, but they are kinda cool. They smoke just fine, which is strange to me. Next time I roll one up I'll use that and take a pic if I can remember.

Attached Files:

4. Juicy Jays. All I roll with, ever....besides blunts of course. ;)

[​IMG]

5. I use Bob Marley Hemp Papers.

6. Big Bambu is the regular

7. Rizla blue or silver

8. Elements, hands down.

9. Bob Marley Hemp Paper

Zig Zags

Juicy Jays

10. Zig Zag Ultra thins

11. Zig Zag
    Bob Marley Hemp
    Elements

12. Exactly.

13. I use zig zags, mainly because They sell them at the store about 3 blocks from my house.:smoking:

14. JOB 1.25 and Zig zag 1 1/4s

15. Right now my fav. is Rizlas.

I USED to love juicy jays but I find the sugar-based glue doesn't hold the j together very well and it sometimes ends up de-raveling halfway through smoking it. Anybody else have this problem?

16. JOB 1 1/4 or Classic Zig Zags..

17. right on. i've got some of the blackberry brandy sitting right beside me.

18. Any paper will do if i dont got my dutchie.

19. there's a variety of different papers that i use, my favorite though will still always be just some regular 'ol zig-zag whites :)