Favorite ice cream flavor

Discussion in 'General' started by mY NaME is bOb, Jun 18, 2007.

1. So, what is everyones favorite ice cream flavor. I know, there are so many choices it's going to be hard for you stoners to decide.;) My favorite flavor is Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. It is chocolate ice cream with gooey marshmallow, a carmel swirl, and fudge fish.:yummy:

2. its really hard for me to choose just one flavor. :)

1. peanut butter cup
    2. rocky road
    3. cookie dough

3. cinnamon
    chocolate cookie dough
    creamy vanilla

cinnamon is awesome. I recommend it next time you go to baskin robins or somewhere

4. Not a bad thread, but try the search button. There is a thread with 5+ pages I think. Might interest you a bit. I would pick mint chocolate chip. But nothing beats a nice cold vanilla custard, 'cept maybe mango green tea frozen yogurt

5. Sorry about that.

6. i dont even know anymore, i get such bad munchies that
    ill put any kinds of icecream that are in my frigde in a
    bowl, put oreos on top of that, chocolate syrup, cool whip,
    sprinkles, nuts, cherries, bananas, graham crackers, and a
    pint of dog blood. i dont think ive eaten a plain bowl of ice
    cream since i was a kid.

7. That sounds just like me. I just take whatever I can find and throw a bunch of shit on it. My favorite now is vanilla with peanut butter mixed in and ovaltine mixed sprinkled on top. And whipped cream of course.

8. I don't eat alot of ice ream, but all those crazy Ben and Jerry's flavors are chronic as hell. phish food, vanilla heath bar crunch, its all good.

Damn, I want some fucking ice cream now!

9. I'm not much for ice cream, i just like some butterscotch on top of simple vanilla.

10. Plain old vanilla.

11. butter pecan,,,,
    PHP:
    but when around pregnant women,,  any will do!!!

12. It's iight bro. Just helps keep the forums clutter-free and helps the mods. Not a bad thread though!

13. I really like Pistachio Pistachio from Ben & Jerry's, very tasty:hello:

14. Yellow cake ice cream, it also has fudge stripes in it.

15. Rocky Road for sure. I just posted this in the Stoner Mistakes thread, but here is probably the dumbest thing I've ever done.

Like 3 minutes ago, I was just sitting here, just got done smoking a bowl. I read a thread about your favorite kind of ice cream, and I remember I have some Rocky Road. First I pour myself a glass of milk, then I got to get a bowl from the cupboard, it's right next to the fridge. I put the bowl down, get the ice cream, and bring it over to the milk. I was so excited about the ice cream I scooped a scoop and dumped it into my glass of milk. "fuck" I thought. Well, I didn't really want to drink it, so I go to pour it out. And for some reason instead of dumping it in the sink, I just threw the cup into the trash can. Now I've got a trashcan full of ice-cream milk and I have to drive it to the nearest dumpster, which is down the road like 1/2 a mile.

I'll have to do that after I get done eating this new bowl of ice cream and a new glass of milk.:hello:

16. you really are a sad sad bastard some times Rasta :D I picked up some double fudge today but historically, cookie dough has been my ice cream of choice.

17. ^^^^^ what are you saying ,,,,the rasta is more cooler, than this ice cream we're talking about!!!!! hahahahah!!!

18. Chocolate chip cookie dough.

Fuck I want some and dont have any...why the fuck did I visit this thread.

19. Cookie dough. Always. Ben and Jerries, Hagen Dazs, Deans. I'm a fan of the super premiums like BJ's and Hagen Dazs, but I like the quantity of Deans and it's more economical.

I like Deans Moose Tracks too.

BJ's cookie dough is the best food to eat high. Ever.

20. Ben and Jerry's

Phish Food, Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, Chunky Monkey, and Cherry Garcia..

sooo good