Favorite horror movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Ashesanddreams, Nov 6, 2019.

1. I love watching horror movies and smoking a joint, most people don’t get it. Love the saw franchise(anything game horror themed), shark movies, 30 days of night, shuttle, 23, predator, alien, the first 5 seasons of ahs( don’t know what went wrong with the rest of the seasons), love most of Tim Burton’s work. So many more I can’t remember at the moment... what’s your favorite horror movies/ shows?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Watch Hatchet 1/2/3 if u haven't seen them yet.. it's basically like Friday the 13th but with a hatchet instead :laughing:

I don't really watch newer horror films but them one are decent :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I did watch them. They were okay I think can’t really remember, but might give them a second go since I’m bored

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I like The Hills Have Eyes...does that count? Also Dawn of the Dead an 28 Days Later. Alien series too especially Ressurection. The Ring an The Grudge were scary asl too imo. Ghosts an paranormal stuff scare me more then killers tbh. My husband love horror & action films so I have seen a lot of them with him.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I don't really care for the new horror, but every once in a while they get a new one right, Mama.........scared the hell outta me the first time I watched it. The grudge was good too.

• Like Like x 1

6. here kitty kitty

bring them back!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Alien and Predator are prime science fiction not horror both of which were outstanding.

Plenty of science fiction fans like this person draw the line at magic like fantasy and cannot stand horror that is more the realm of Freddy or Friday the 13th. I also am not a fan of superhero and transformer movies. Of course all these genres somewhat blur standard definitions.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Mama was different I must say

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I'm not really into horror movies as they just use loud noises and the story is usually lame.

Hereditary was not bad. No jump scenes that I recall. Story was decent.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Once you find the good ones they are like pieces of art. Hhhmm never heard of it I don’t think

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. My favorite horror movie is probably 'The Exorcist.'