Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite hobby

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jan 6, 2004.

1. I would say smokin' pot is more of a hobby for me too..I like to play on my banjo and harmonica, sometimes I macrame too.

2. not much, i love my cats,just got em but i love em so much, 9 weeks old.. want em togrow up a littlebit so they know to stop biting me n such.. and i love paintball, havent been playing much latley, too much work n stuff... when summer starts and no more snow im going to be out so much, nothing better than running around all day in the sun with people shooting at youfrom everywhere and you can barley breath cuz its so hot... umm.. i still love it.. i also like my friends, cant live without em, best friend since 4th grade, and always will be! i like drawing... well i try.. video games are fun high as basicley anything, but i love em.. and women, i kinda consider them a hobby, takes a lot of work for my not to screw up... but thats just me.. andsmokin which is midway between a hobby n a ritual.. cant decide..

3. i fish,collect sports memorabilia,play guitar

4. Thanks! Unfortunately I cannot give you the link because the winning pic is printed there, complete with my real first and last name, my email address and the site-guys have my home address too!

5. hey,.... i got some coooool rocks :p

i made a whole path to mah' pool with big round smokey mountian flat river rocks....
    (that was before i found out your not suppose to take them)
    oh while your laughin at me, i might add im very protective of my rocks and i know when one is missing an throw quite a fit till its back where it belongs

6. smoking is more like brushing my teeth in morning. So that's not really a hobby.

I like to mess computers up and fix them.
    I sort of have a DVD collection.
    I like playing video games.

can't think of anything else right now.

7. I like skateboarding ( not right now in the winter though ) , toking up, using the computer/internet, graffiti, photography, drawing - my biggest hobby is definintly art- cant stop myself drawing.

8. Hobbies, huh?

Let's see...I like to rockclimb, swim, play frisbee with my dog, draw, work out at the gym, write, play football and play tennis. I collect boxes and small rocks (not big mammoth landscaping rocks like Higha). I make jewelry, I hike and go camping. I'm sure I do other stuff but that's all that my half-high mind can think of at the moment. Let me get totally high and I might come back.

9. ill have you know i collect all kinds of rocks :p
    ive found geods,petoski (huge spelling error)cool fossils, an indian artifacts......and somthing im SUuuure is from outerspace. (it has a nice reading on the kids metal detector)
    to go along with all my mammoth landscaping rocks :D

10. Skiing, paintball, working out, music, movies, friends, cars, pot, reading, raquet ball.

11. Beautiful picture, man. Who says stoners can never accomplish anything?