Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite hobby/sport While High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codre, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Playing with my dog. So much fucking fun. Or kite boarding. That shits fun.

2. i always find myself playing pool. it takes a bit of concentration, but its hella fun.

3. Riding a bike, preferably through nature with no one else around. The wind against my skin, and the sound of it, or some music, in my ears is hella awesome as I speed along :smoking:

4. I like to get high as fuck and float around in a pool, but fuck swimming. Way too much work when you're blowed.

5. paintball hands down

6. Cycling, reading a book, watching a good movie, chilling outside on a moonlit night to view the stars above me, take a walk, start a conversation, etc.

7. Lacrosse, always fun for me.

8. Surfing man. 2 years ago I lived in Costa rica with my dad and smoked, surfed the -entire- time. People who don't surf don't realize how amazing it feels to glide upon Mother nature's water. Not to mention it's so calming, relaxing (most of the time) and a great workout.

9. FAPPING cuz your all like ok im:smoking:now time to :devious:...but some times your just too:smoking:so your all like :confused::eek::mad::mad::mad::(...but then you find the right material and its all like :yay:then your almost done and someone walks in and your like:hide:and their like:confused::eek::bolt:so your like:confused_2::bongin::hippie:and then its back to buisness....and you FINALLY FINISH and its like:):D:hello::yay:...then you realize you busted at exactly 4:20 and you just :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: to the max

10. Anybody play fooseball? That shit is fun as fuck when your baked

11. I like to color when I'm high! Haha, I have a Disney Princess coloring book I pull out just for rainy afternoons with my bowl.

I also like to be outdoors. I smoke and then walk to the park. I'm a fairly new smoker, so I haven't had the opportunity yet, but I figure one day I'll go camping with a big bag of weed.

Other stuff I like while high... Visiting art galleries and going to a ballet. Visiting toy stores. Playing with my cats.

I tried going to the gym once while high but didn't much enjoy the physical activity. My usual strength training was ok but when I got to cardio I was really bored and time went so slowly I got off the elliptical after about 10 minutes. So I don't know if I would enjoy any sports really. Although swimming does sound awesome!

12. fuck yea .

13. Disk golf /thread

14. Well, I wrestled in high school, did well actually. Won two state championships in my junior and senior year. But going to practice high and meets high gave me a better focus, and allowed me to think clearer to plan what I was going to do, and an energy boost.

Also, when I started training in MMA and did a few amateur fights, or was just fighting with friends for fun, being stoned always made it better.

Basketball was always fun high, too.