Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite hobby/sport While High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codre, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Surfing is probably the best sport/hobby while high in my opinion.
    Polevaulting is second.
    Swimming is the third.

2. You're lucky. I've never had the opportunity to surf. I've had some fun body/skim boarding though.

Mine is creating or listening to music

3. ping pong, tennis, badminton, skateboarding, MUSIC.

4. definitely surfing or bodyboarding.

5. Basketball or football to watch to play idk I havent really tried to play any when I'm high.

6. lacrosse! sometimes its really fun but other times is just to hard. i have to agree with swimming too. i think snowboarding would be pretty cool, im gonna try that out this winter

7. Volleyball or longboarding

8. Longboarding & Skimboarding

9. Sports high are lame, chill with the music little dude. (Y)

10. its lame because you dont like it? or havent tried it.

anywayss hockey or soccer = ftw

11. #12 think green, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea bro lacrosse is sometimes super fun high but when you don't catch the ball your like "well fuck this idea let's go watch a movie"

12. I enjoy hiking and swimming while stoned.

13. Frisbee golf without a doubt

14. Played some soccer baked, it was pretty fun, though I got tired relatively quickly.

15. longboarding with headphones(fuck pedestrians)
    Soccer - not playing a game high, just kicking around
    Frisbees are mindblowing! especially those expensive ones that practically hover around

I just started fishing the other day. At a crazy lake too! the Bass bite basically fight over the worm you throw in at the right time of day.

16. lacrosse! went to all my high school games blitzed. i didn't really take it seriously, more of something to keep me in shape and to hit people. nothing beats whacking the fuck out of someone with a 6ft platinum alloy pole :smoke: also, riding shotgun in someones whip just bumping music and smoking bogies. definitely my favorite hobby

17. I just bought my own board recently, but I've been renting boards for a few years. You should rent one next time your at the coast and try it.

It's one of those things that's pretty easy to teach yourself with a little bit of reading and common sense. Getting up just takes some balance.

18. I gotta say longboarding, music and hacky sack :smoking:

19. Ultimate frisbee