Favorite high snacks, and high snack creation.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TripCity6, Jan 5, 2016.

1. #1 TripCity6, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2016
    What are some of the best snacks to munch on while baked, or what is the best snack creation you have ever invented that you think all stoners should know about?
    My favorite snacks are reeses fast break bars and Doritos with nacho chees dip with an Arizona cherry limeade. My best creation was with my roommates in my second year of college. We mad spaghetti but instead of just regular sauce, we combined it with chipotle ranch and sirracha and I swear it was the dankest thing we have ever had.
    What about you guys?

2. #2 Father Ted, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2016
    Sausage rolls, peanut m&m's, chocolate peanuts, chocolate hob nobs, cheese and bacons sarnie, full English breakfast, pizza, toblerone.

edit - oh and how could i forget, tea cakes!

[​IMG]

3. https://naturebox.com/
    They send you snack bags each month that are chosen off their website. Try the Blueberry Nom Noms, they're bomb. Arizona tea sounds amazing right now [​IMG]

4. One is wet dorritos which are regular dorritos topped with tobassco sauce til they get soggy then top it with a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese

my wake & bake breakfast snack sometimes be potatoes & scrambled egg .. i'll take an egg scramble it .. then cook some hash brown potatoes .. combine'em then add a light coat of hot sauce & a light coat of ketchup ..then ill mix it all together ..

another common snack ill eat is Pu$$y ..ill make sure its clean first then i enjoy Ha Ha Ha ..

5. uk>America

• Like Like x 1
  6. we kicked the UK's ass though so.....UK<USA

• Like Like x 1
  7. square go right now, uk vs America

8. At what lol?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Peanut butter and hot sauce sandwich

10. Caramel log/wafer /snowballs (but stick them and tea cakes in freezer for a few hours)
    Pringles
    Jelly babies
    Jaffa cakes

• Like Like x 1
  11. American Revolution wut wut!!!

12. and I remember a tea party in the Boston harbor where we actually tea bagged them. Hence the activity of tea bagging ones foes!

13. Checks party mix, with hot sauce added.

14. I will keep this to 1 post as we digressing. The last time the USA fought the UK in war your capital was burnt to a cinders. USA only won the war of independance because at the time more onus was put on India (it was known as the Jewel in the British Crown, America was just another colonial outpost) and they were warring with most of Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Washingto...

• Like Like x 1
  15. You mean a combined french,dutch and americans! Anyway we were more interested in india than you guys lol
    Just messing i couldn't care less tbh.

Were all friends now ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. before anyone blows this out of proportion, my two very very good friends who live in birmingham in the Uk said that this would rile you Limeys up. I was just yanking your chains a bit.

We just got our monthly tea shipment in from the UK. Had no idea it would be so much better from over there. There is a definite difference there. My wife loves these cookies or biscuits they send us as well. We are going out for a vacation to see them. I can't wait to see all those castles and siege engines. Man oh man! They are stoners too so I'm hooked up while I'm there.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yea we got plenty castles thats for sure.
    Just wish we had the weather to go with it :/

Im sure you will have a great time wandering around stoned in all those old buildings. The tower is a good one to visit and if you get one of the better guides its a really funny expierence.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bacon flavoured chips, cheetos, and salt and vinegar chips

• Like Like x 1

19. Nice. If you want to wind them up call them "yam yams" and suggest that their accent is the most stupid in all of Britain. Also tell them they are shit at football and Birmingham is inferior to Manchester in every way possible.

Fuck London if you want to see castles, Wales is the place to be and has more castles on the Welsh/English border than anywhere else on earth cept the whole of China I think.

While you here make sure you get lots of hob nobs down your neck and boiled sweets. Dear god try the thousands of different types of boiled sweets! eg rhubarb and custard, cola cubes, cherry pips etc etc etc.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Chex mix or chocolate caramel trail mix