Favorite groups, singers, or bands

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by drukqs, Apr 16, 2005.

1. K i was listening to this song Unkle - Rabbit in your headlights... Omg, its so amazing, and i wanted to know what you all's favorite bands or groups are...(no specific order)
    Pink floyd, Led Zeppelin, Phish, Frank zappa, NIN, AFX/Aphextwin, DJ SHADOW, Marylin Manson, Korn, RadioHead, NIRVANA!!, Bush, Iron maiden, Judas Priest, Motley Crue, System Of A dOwn,Velvet Revolver, Pantera, Sepultura, Lit, Trick Daddy, Beatles, Soil

Yo dam man i like a lot of differant shit!! Post yours!

2. Yeah, I love Nine Inch Nails (just got With Teeth, but we'll keep that on the d/l), KMFDM, Pig, Watts, J.G. Thirlwell aka Foetus, Rammstein, Revolting Cocks, Ministry, Wolfsheim, Wumpscut, Schwein, Skinny Puppy, ohGr, Einsturzende Neubauten, Electric Hellfire Club, and Oomph!. Whoops, almost forgot Enya, hehe.

3. Dude, i think nin is like in my top 5 fav bands, probly tirde for first with nirvana and afx... I love them so much yo with teeth is the shit

4. KISS!!! KISS all the f-in way, man.

5. In no specific order, bob marley, mae, over it, lucky boys confusion, northstar, say anything, anadivine and explosions in the sky just to name a few.

6. The Mars Volta
    The Beatles.

I listen to way too much shit to name.

7. kamelot, lost horizon, sonata arctica, dream theater, and iron maiden are my top 5

8. Disturbed, Korn, Kottonmouth Kings, Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Rammstein, Smile Empty Soul, and last but DEFINITELY NOT LEAST, Sublime!

9. Sublime, Kottonmouth Kings, Khmer Kid, Disturbed, Korn, Linkin Park, NIN, Pink Floyd, Rammstein, Mest, Meshugah, Smile Empty Soul, Three Days Grace, Twista, Project Pat, 36 Mafia, HIM, Bloodhound Gang, Limp Bizkit, 311, AFI, Afroman, Akon, Andre Nickatina, Arai Akino, Atreyu, Audioslave, Beastie Boys, Bob Marley(Of course), Busta Rhymes, Bush, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Chevelle, Chemical Brothers, Coheed and Cambria plus so much more. Hit me up for a full list of songs I have.

Spazmolytik: A German follower, may have to get in touch with you! :smoke:

10. no particular order

-Tool
    -Pantera
    -Incubus
    -Cradle of filth (excpt nymphetamine.. i hope a trend isnt developing)
    -Bob marley
    -Pink floyd
    -led zepplin
    -Ludacris
    -36Mafia
    -APC (Femtool)
    -Nine Inch Nails
    -some Godsmack is mmkay
    -Alice in chains
    -Lynard skynard

..thats all i can come up with off the top of my head.

Oh hell, i'll put in my favorite comedy cd's

-Dane effin COOK!
    -Brian regan
    -Mitch hedberg (rip)
    -Tenacious D
    -Stephen lynch

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dane Cook is the funniest man alive.

12. ^^ yes! i love his stand up.

but as to the music:

Gorillaz, Korn, The Doors, Sublime, Led Zepplin, some new and old rap, and lots of other stuff.

13. I'm right with Feanor and auntie. Other than what they listed I have a little bit of a bubble gum punk/punk fetish.

Good Charlotte
    Green Day
    Sum 41
    Blink 182
    Bowling for Soup
    Yellowcard

On the heavier note:
    Metallica
    STP

On the fly:
    G Love and Special Sauce

Old School:
    Sinatra

And last but certainly not least:
    Nirvana

Stephen Lynch is my hero.

14. i would prolly say that either O.A.R., dave mathews or led zep would be my fav but i also really like bone thugs, pink floyd, phish, jimi hendrix and alot that im not gonna think of right now

15. Good Charlotte? :(
    LoL, the rest I can stand (Blink/Green Day Rules) but Good Charlotte. Nooooo! :eek:

16. lol! Mystic, I can't tell you how many of my friends say the same thing about Good Charlotte. Green Day really shouldn't be put in the group because they rule so much. They are in a league of their own. GD was the best concert I have ever been to. I have never seen a crowd respond the way they respond to Billie Joe. It is truly impressive.