Favorite games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by RedNeck Budz, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sup fellow stoners! just wonderin what you guys favorite games are. i personally love madden and call of duty. here lately ive played some boxing/ ufc games and enjoyed them. but above all madden comes in first. whats yours?

2. Far Cry 3,Batman Arkham City,Dishonored,Red Dead Redemption 
    hopefully soon Watch Dogs will be added to my list of favorite games aswell
    Red Dead Redemption and Infamous 1 are the only console games i've played in the recent months or past year

3. We have 100x "Favorite Game" threads. There's at least one on every page. Use the search function.

4. Online Texas Holdem poker for money

5. well i wanted my own. 

6. That's retarded and counter productive.

7. ur entitled to ur opinion. i didnt wanna look at every thread. so i made my own. is it really that big of a deal

8. Yeah because it's part of the problem. No one want's to look at another thread when there already is one. You don't need to look at every thread if there is one that everyone uses. Not to mention you don't have to look through, you do one search, find the largest one and contribute. I'm not saying this to be a dick, just encouraging you to use basic proper etiquette.

^ This.

There are several favorite game threads already, so I'm going to close this one. Please do to participate in one of the established favorite game threads. :smoke: They can easily be found using the 'search' at the top of the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.