Favorite Fruit?!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by ParbakeJake, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Does no one else like feijoas? what is this madness!

2. They look interesting inside...kinda like Kiwi. What are they, where are they grown and what do they taste like???

I'll try them just because they look good and I'mm curious

3. Feijoas taste better than kiwifruit. I know they are grown in New Zealand..idk where else but they are delicious.

4. i've never seen them or heard of them :eek: are they in season right now? ill look for them next time im at the store

5. Someone told me that feijoas are sold in Latin and Mexican Markets in my area but they weren't sure what season they're available.

6. how has only one other person mentioned peaches?

Peaches are fucking delicious. What is this?

7. plums, pears, navel oranges

can't stand peaches though

oh and blueberries are overrated, worst of the berry family IMO

8. strawberries, watermelon, and peaches.

9. Muhfuggin MANGO please
    Pineapple
    strawberry (non of those sour ass ones either)
    cantaloupe

10. My best friend ryan.

11. Mango, Banana, Blueberries, Pear, Satsuma... I loooove fruit, its always the first thing i eat when i wake up. Yummyyyyy :p

12. i live in ontario so we only get good fruit for about 2 months in the summer time so i dont even eat fruit the rest of the year becuase its just shit from america. but peaches, cherrys, blackberrys, and bananas are my favorte.

13. The forbidden one.

:cool:

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then, last but not least;

[​IMG]

15. Fucking pineapple's and raspberries are where it's at for me. And some times nothing beats a good 'ol green apple.

16. Tangelos, Mandarin Oranges, and Grapes. In that order.

17. I love frozen grapes and just recently made some mango sorbet!

18. If you get frozen fruit to make smoothies you don't need to water it don't by putting ice in it! Strawberries, bananas, and some orange juice! Fucking delicious!

19. Raspberries or peaches. They both grow here in Western New York. Papayas are second to those, and my uncle lives in Hawaii. The ones there are the best!