Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite food while you have the munchies?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by New Jersey, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Everybodys got their favorite snack after theyve packed a few bowls and are dying to eat something.

Personally, I enjoy "Fat Sandwiches". They are this thing that was started by a food truck in Rutgers University where basically everything you could ever want is in the sandwich. For example, my favorite sandwich is the "Fat Bitch", it contains Cheese Steak, Mozzarella Sticks, Chicken Fingers, curly fries, lettuce, tomato, and marinara sauce. 

Whats yours?

2. Holy fucking shit that sandwich sounds good... where can I get one?

3. Pizza rolls

I say they're aint no music on she say naw that weed is loud

4. ALL foods are amazing high. Its a common answer but im always craving Taco Bell when im blazed.

5. Chipotle's up there

6. Oh and qdoba!

Moes too for me. Most people just most identify with Chipotle so I just said that one lol. But any of the three is fine by me

8. In-N-Out animal style fries!

9. Ice cream...i have to force myself to stop eating it...

10. green table grapes. I'll destroy 3 bags in 1 session.

11. well theres a restaurant in the town i live in in NJ called King Wing. they have wings and all kinds of shit but everyone comes for the fat sandwiches

12. I ate like 4 bags of Doritos in a few days.

'Twas a good week

13. #15 59Fifty, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    I think I saw that on Man Vs. Food once.. looked DANK as fuck. personally I fucking love taco bell. or checkers fries and chicken strips

14. yeah it was! mother fucker tried to eat 4 in like 30 minutes! im DONE after one!

15. haha god damn. I'm cravin one right now

16. cinnamon rolls:)

17. Krispy Kreme doughnuts... fucking demolish a whole box in a matter of seconds

18. Theres this chinese place in the hood in my town Its so good high, and cheap, like $7 for a dish, fried rice, an egg roll and a drink. and they'll deliver dutches, milds, and boagies.