Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite food while High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakerBear, Dec 13, 2010.

1. just wondering what everyones favorite munchie is after a good toke

personally for me:

Chinese food, sweet and sour chicken, and pork-fried rice. fuck msg i got me some thc

2. although there have been hundreds of threads like this
    iv got to say
    chicken microwavable noodles for convenience
    but pizza or chinese lemon chicken if i want something special

3. i dont like to eat when im high but if i do i prefer sweets'

4. This isn't so much my favorite thing to eat as it is something I was craving last night. I thought garlic bread sounded amazing, however, since I hadn't the means to acquire garlic bread I instead had the idea to just melt some butter put garlic powder in it and dip bread into it. I didn't do this thankfully as I just fell asleep. Pure butter is probably the last thing anyone needs to eat.

5. I like to create concoctions of food. For example: Last night i had frosted flakes with crushed up oreos in the milk.

Most amazing thing ive ever eaten.

6. i think your the only person i kno like this. thats prety tight tho

7. you dont like to eat when your high..........have you never got the munchies?:smoke:

8. Eat golden grahams and drink coffee...good combo

Dip buttery popcorn in brownie mix:hello::hello:

9. Defiantly 'Cheddar jalapeno Cheetos' they are DA BOMB to eat when high..atleast to me :p

10. My best high meal was baked mac and cheese. SO GOOD!

11. I never really was a fan before, until i got stoned and drank some good ol chocolate milk ;) Now i have a glass of it after every sesh or bring it with me in a thermos :p

12. yup, got some right now haha:smoke:

13. Barbecue potato chips. :hello:

14. You know, for me it'd have to be chocolate milk & cookies. Nesquik. Just great.

15. The best food to eat when you've got the munchies is the food you make while you have the munchies, you open up new doors to flavor experiences that never would've seemed like a good idea sober.

Last night I made a chicken sandwich, and my roommate made mac and cheese with bratwurst cut up in it, so I put some of that on my sandwich, it was amazing, I'd recommend it to any other stoner.

16. [​IMG]

If you havent eaten Smores high - :eek:

My favorite high food:D

17. i had a salmon burger the other day along with a bison burger...WOW

18. Best thing to do is walk down to a local bakery where you can see them making it, and just order like a huge cinnamin bun. :D

19. You are the most interesting man in the world