Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite food for the munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PurpPurp, Apr 17, 2011.

1. mine is tortilla chips

2. All food tastes better while stoned. I'm not sure if I could pick a favorite :smoke:

3. pizza, doritos, cheetos, nachos, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs... shit pretty much everything

4. Chocolate colored pretzels are amazing while stoned.

5. qft, but if I had to pick it'd be hot cheetos or chicken mcnuggets ommmggggg lol

6. I like chicken nuggets and chili cheese fries....

7. No contest it would be Scooby Snack Gummies and Peace Tea
    I :love: to :smoking: some sour diesel then munch on Scoobies and Peace Tea...so relaxing and yummay :D

8. all food usually hits the spot, but most of the time it would be a hot pocket or cinnamon bun

9. every thing taste good high

10. Grilled Cheese and Clam Chowder

11. No idea honestly, i don't have a favorite food, way too many great options :smoke:

Obviously though anything I like sober I love high.

Right now, im in the mood for a big ass homemade style double cheeseburger, fries, and a strawberry milkshake from this burger joint downtown :smoke:

12. I'm with ya on the tortilla chips. I love them with queso and salsa. The best part is they satisfy but don't fill you up for a loooong time so you can enjoy them for a loooong time.

13. I know right, I can eat like half a bag

14. I'm a nutrition/fitness nut so I pretty much avoid the munchies and just stick to my regular eating schedule.

6 meals a day, I basically eat every 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Protein bars and almonds or dried cranberries if I absolutely need something. And a a bottle of water at all times.

15. Pizza, chicken nuggets, cheetos puffs etc.

16. nacho cheese bugles are always good
    and popcorn chicken

17. anything i dont have to cook

18. Epic grill food. Steaks/ribs/burgers/kabobs/baked potatoes etc. Specially chicken wings, with really good sauce and really hot n spicy. And fruit. Not combined though.