Favorite flavor of blunt?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Domodragon, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Want to try some new tasty blunts. Right now my top three are pineapple white owls, grape white owls and a vanilla dutch master. I like my blunts flavorful to help deal with the tobacco taste

2. Tropical Fusion Swisher Sweets

3. If I had shitty bud, I'd probably go with a melon flavor.

With good weed, flavor is sacrilegious.

4. Mango and pineapple raps I find the most enjoyable. Just a pleasant taste all around

5. Peach white owl in the tube

6. just regular old grape is what im hooked on right now

7. Peach swishers for summer!

8. Peach anything, White Owl 24k

9. grapes gone wild juicy jay blunts

10. Green Entourage

11. Fuck blunts

But white grape White Owls

12. Summer twist swishers or the cinnamon swishers but you can't go wrong with grape white owls. Nice and smooth

13. Plain Swishers.
    I used to smoke strawberry alot and before that I blew at least a QP rolling a big box of grape Swishers and I don't think I could ever smoke a grape blunt again....

14. I usually just go grape cause that's the only flavor that always tastes good. Sometimes some sort of berry wrap can be okay but usually any flavor that's not grape has too much of a chemical taste to it. I tend to stick to games in general. Grape, green(tastes like syrup), or vanilla in that order.

15. I smoke backwood blunts cuz they the most expensive!! Nah but foreally tho honeyberry backwoods or orignal (noflavor) swisher

16. Or the orange zig zags are pretty tasty.. but everytime i get them i have to explain to the dude in the drive thru i dont want papers i want wraps so i usually just get something else

17. Blackberry Bluntrillos are nice, lots of flavour but if you have a stronger weed then I wouldn't recommend it as it takes away from the taste and experience