Favorite fast food munchies?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrysamere, Sep 1, 2005.

1. I don't know, they're all really good, McDonald's, yes.

2. i like sonic

3. me the fuck too.

4. its a little more expensive than taco bell, but u get a ton of food

5. WTF!!! You forgot White Castle!!! I've been eating that shit WAAYYYYY before Harold and Kumar did too, so it looks like they copied me!

6. WhatABurger is awesome, love their burgers

7. Where the fuck is KFC on that list man?! Damnit. I can't think of anything better than their crunchy juicy popcorn chicken for munchies. They're perfect on the go and fit right in the cupholder. What more could you want?!

8. Have any of you guys experienced a triple cheeseburger from Wendys??!?!? those things are the fuckin shit....especially with a large frosty. But Arby's roast beef burger is awesome and taco bell's crunchy gordita and that wrap thing..but my #1 favorite fast food is CHICK FIL A ...their chicken sandwiches are the best shit ive ever had. the fries are good too. ..im nice and baked for the first time in almost a week...bubbler did the job!!:smoke:

9. McDonald's is definitely my favorite, their fries are the best! I had Wendy's tonight, they have this new frosty with M&M's in it. SO GOOD!

10. that frosty is a rip when i saw what it was i switched it to a regular size frosty

11. In and out burger, for sure.

12. Any of them man.
    Id prob most like to just go get a fat pizza. Or a pie.
    I get the munchies hard out so any thing is good when im trippin

13. Wherever a dollar menu is available, i'm there!

14. yeah yeah, taco bell.

15. taco bell usually just does it. Other than that, ordering dominos is the key.

16. Check it out now :)

17. nothing beats a crave case with six or seven of your best stoner buddies

18. I like Micky Ds but when high i gotta toss it to arbys, gotta have a chicken bacon swiss and some motz sticks

19. god i hate wendy's... i used to like it until i started working there. fuck, i hate fast food.

20. I got to go with KFC

Can't stand shit wicks,thats what i call mcDonalds :mad: