Favorite Electronic Music

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by JayTokerson, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Who are some of your favorite Electronic Producer/DJ at the moment ? I want to increase my Music playlists
    \nFor me i'd say .. Megalodon, 50 carrot, Getter, Liquid stranger, Datsik, Excision, just to name a few

Guess i like dubstep and trap lol

Any sub genre appreciated though!

2. I dig Noisecontrollers, Headhunterz, Radical Redemption, Frequencerz, The Machine, Tha Playah, Angerfist, and Outblast.

I'm really into Hardstyle and Hardcore.

I also listen to a lot of Burial and Volor Flex. That's more "future garage".

I've got no trap or dubstep to recommend. Oh except Cluekid. He's my favorite. And so is Cookie Monsta.

3. Love me some deephouse

-Mr. J-

4. Carnage is tearing shit up right now! Also Zomboy, Jay Cosmic, Disclosure, Borgore, Adventure Club, Showtek, Hardwell idk I have a lot I'm just stoned & ranting. Hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. all you need right here OP. on repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ovdm2yX4MA&feature=kp

6. House and Trance.

7. Big dub fuckers

8. Ive been listening to alot more glitch lately. Opiuo and KOAN Sound are two artists worth checking out.

9. Skrillex, 8bitcatdub, Burial, Richie Hawtin, Steve Aoki, Tiesto, and Tycho!

10. Eric Prydz, Mark Knight, Adam Beyer, Joris Voorn, Laidback Luke

Pretty much those artists and all related. 

11. #11 Health, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    TNGHT, Disclosure, XXYYXX, Hudson Mohawke, Maya Jane Coles, Star Eyes, Purity Ring, Palmbomen, Massive Attack, Nightmares On Wax, The Hacker, Gesaffelstein, Goose, Flying Lotus, Dj Rashad (R.I.P), Eric, Prydz, Chromatics.

Good stuff.

12. Diplo, DJ Snake, Dillon Francis, Major Lazer, GTA, Dada Life, Nicky Romero, UZ (if you like real trap shit!lol) 

13. That soul shiet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-aOH7BSDxE

14. #14 akzeronine, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    I listen to some Swedish/Hard Techno on occasion such as Adam Beyer, Alexi Delano, Carl Falk, Cari Lekenbush, The Surgeon, etc.

I lived in Memphis in 2001 and 2002 and deep house was the thing down there and there  was an amazing group of local DJs. Weeklies at trendy restaurants, one-offs at swank spots on the Mississippi River, good stuff. I never got into discovering deep house producers very much, I just listened to the Memphis kids.

My primary love though, is and always will be drum and bass. I've listened to it almost exclusively for the last 17 years and DJed it for the last 15.  I like most DNB subgenres but my hands down favorite is Neurofunk which would be guys like Ed Rush and Optical, Cause4Concern, Audio, Optiv, BTK,, Jade, Disphonia and all the guys on Eatbrain,, Axiom and the Syndrome and Citrus Audio crews, etc. Second favorite is probably drumfunk which is also my favorite type of DNB to mix as it's quite challenging. Producers in that area would be Macc (who plays live drums for his sets and is fucking incredible), Paradox, Equinox, Seba, etc.

15. Zedd, Dillon Francis, and of course deadmau5

16. https://soundcloud.com/nickraymondg/tinashe-vulnerable-dave-luxe-remix-free-download

:yay:

17. Kaskade, W&W, xilent, brillz....so many I would love to name...but dancing to trap is the best.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. thats why l love seeing diplo and dj snake....its so sick when it goes from an electro build up and ends in a few trap tracks! love that tempo change!

19. It's way to hard for me to pick. It comes down to Above & Beyond or Armin Van Buuren.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum