Favorite dry piece?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by TheToyMaker, Feb 12, 2009.

1. whats you r favorite dry piece to smoke?

mine is either my friends sherlock... or this peace pipe i used to have

2. I like them all pretty much the same. But I've always like a nice looking spoon. So I voted bowl.

3. Steamrollers are fucking pro.

4. my dry sherlock. It hits like a BEAST.

steamrollers i'm not a big fan of. Its basically like hitting a bong w/o water IMO. I haven't hit one in a while, though.

5. My sherlock, because i can use it wet or dry:)

6. i like my glass bowl every now and then but my friend has a steam roller and it just destroys me

7. Steamrollers are where it's at, but I personally prefer my sherlock, just cuz it hits mean, looks cool, and is one of a kind.

8. what does a dry or wet piece mean

9. Dry=no water.

A bong is not dry.

10. I love my spoon. It has such a large bowl; width and height. I love the colors too. Red and orange.

My 2nd favorite would be my dugout with the metal cigarette bat. It's great right before work when i don't want to get baked, but a pretty strong buzz.

My local headshop has a deal that I might be interested in. a lot of large pieces like bubblers, buy 1 get one free. i dont need 2 more pieces, so i might take a friend to throw down and he can get a piece too. i saw a bubbler i REALLY wanted.

11. Steamrollers are the greatest. All that smoke at once hits me so hard. :smoking:

12. My one and only handy dandy spoon. It has sick designs on it, a nice wart, and its real thick glass. I love it, and use it all the time.

13. I dont see the sidecar as an option?

heres mine.
    Nightmare

Attached Files:

14. lol wtf is a chamber pipe?

edit: ^^ ya what about sidecars!?... er... not that i own one... :smoke:

15. thats a sick ass sidecar man! +rep for that

figured i'd post a picture of my sherlock. Lol. I know i've posted it many times, but I love showing it to people. 3rd picture is my hook, which used to be my favorite before i bought my sherlock

sorry for the size. They wouldn't be so big if this fucking site would let me attach a photo that's already attached in a different thread. Bullshit! Lol. here:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. yo that sherly is SO fuckin ill. it's prob the trippiest piece i've ever seen. is the whole thing just fumed?

17. #17 FuckingClassy, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009

thanks man, i love this thing. haven't been smoking out of it as much since i got my Fathead tube lol

sure most of its fumed, but there's some designs and other shit in it. One of these days im gonna take a bunch of pictures of it from diff angles to get the idea of the whole thing

i'll be honest though, lol, i had to look up what fumed glass looks like, so it very well ALL could be fumed, but from what i saw when i looked it up, there's more to it than just fumed glass :)

18. ya, well the parts that change colors are all fumed is what i believe. but shit who cares about the technicalities that thing is so trippy haha :hello:.

and ya when u get those pics up let me know i'd love to see the whole thing.

edit: who's the artist?

19. lol for sure, its cool as hell to get blazed & just look at all the work in it :smoke:

the artist was someone by the name of Max n Polin. Never heard of em, but i got a plaque from the headshop i got it from saying its an authentic Max n Polin dry sherlock lol. check it out

[​IMG]

20. after lookin up Max n Polin, it seems like his name is simply "Max Polin" cuz a lot of glass came up when i put that in lol