Favorite Drug Combination?

Discussion in 'General' started by Northern_Stoner, Aug 9, 2007.

1. How does codine affect you?

2. The best day imaginable would be:

Wake up, take a hit of acid, when the acid starts to kick in, take some shrooms and 2 rolls. Blaze a lot during and after, followed by a night of heavy drinking.

3. mdma, beer, cigarettes

4. i'd say..

blunts and ball of yay
    or..
    2 tabs and some liquor

5. Idea hijacked from a few posts up.

Best day (or two) ever:

Wake up, dome a honeydutch with some dank inside, go back to sleep. Wake up, take a bong rip, drink a cup of coffee, smoke a joint, blow some straight primo coke, bong rips for the come-down, eat 1/8 of shrooms, smoke weed as necessary with shrooms, when the shrooms wear off, drop a few hits of acid, eat 2 pure MDMA rolls timed so that they wear off at the same time as the 'cid, start drinking, pass out.

Next day: Hangover of Chuck Norris proportions(sp?).

6. 2 1/2 xanax bars & weed

7. i like the T3-Weed-Alcohol but with less alcohol and more weed and codiene but with a cold water extraction so that i dont screw up my liver with the acetimiphone or w/e its called

8. Xanax Weed and Alchohol

9. As a painkiller I find it really helps with stress, anxiety slightly, it's very relaxing and slightly numbing. It's similar to the effects that a real nice indica strain gives you.

10. a joint and my guitar. my fav drugs. keeps me busy and happy. =D

11. methadone morphine and weed was my favorite and i say WAS because it seriously almost killed me not chemically but because i wasnt aware of my actions ... needless to say i nolonger drive unless im sober and i dont pop pills no more

12. great combo:)

13. 2 shots of vodka, 450 mg of extracted DXM and a joint of some pretty fuckin good Dro. Went to see "Knocked Up" I remember It felt as if everyone in the theatre wasn't real, it was just me n my bud surrounded by cardboard cutouts.

14. Take 2 hits of acid. 40 minutes after ingestion, parachute a roll. Once that peaks, take two more hits of acid and just pop another roll. Smoke some weed/hash at this point if you want. That should have you going for 6-7 hours of pure bliss.

15. Beer and shrooms are surprisingly chill, mixed with some weed for your shrooms.
    Four tallboys, 1.5g of shrooms, one joint... gets me fucked... those shrooms kicked my ass!

16. lol, dude, that is real! Some trip yo

17. my good friend says adderal + weed = his favorite mix

18. Oxy's and reefer.

19. IT DOESN"T MATTER, any combos a good combo, LOL but honestly, weed, methadone, Xanax, thats the best to me and ive tried em all :D

20. 3 hits of acid and 2 E's should have you in pure hell till sometime next week.