Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*Favorite Drinks To Put In Bong*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCzar, Jun 18, 2010.

1. In my history class me and 2 other kids made a page of ideas, but i can only remember some...some are really good!

whats your favorite stuff to put in a bong

~Apple juice
    ~Peach White Grape Juice
    ~ Pepsi
    ~Listerene
    ~Sunkist...

i forget the rest,....:smoke:

2. Ha. Hah. Hahahaha. No

3. Man I put the most crazy liquid in my bong! It's called... Are you ready? H2o. Yeah :cool:

4. Listerine? As in the mouthwash?
    That cant be good for you.
    Stick to the water...........

5. im serious, try it...it does the same job as water, but you are breathing in a good taste...imagine a water blunt

and yes we tried listerene, they liked it but i didnt

6. Errrr no... water equals no chemicals..... listrene equal chemical you shouldnt inhale.

7. i want to use cherry vodka Stupid THC become alcohol soleable (how ever you spell it)

8. lemon juice is the way to go.i used to put a squirt or 2 in my bong water b4 i got a carbon filter. it not only tastes good but it keeps your bong clean.now i have a carbon filter so i dont need to do that anymore. CARBON FILTER FTW!!!

9. listerene isnt in inhalent, its used to clean your mouth. Inhaling listerene is like inhaling mint water, because thats all the stuff is, its not like im drinking it

10. It's chemicals meant to smell like mint..shits bad to inhale.

11. LOL LISTERINE CONTAINS ALCOHOL, which is not only dangerous to breathe in but absorbs THC as well.

Water is my favorite. I change the water every session.

12. idk....i didnt make up thew listerene idea...but juice is juice...natural, very good to try

13. Yes it also makes your bong sticky., who the fuck told you juice was natural. Maybe fresh squeezed but otherwise there are many additives.

14. Wow dude, not to be a dick, but get the fuck outta here with your '7th grade bong ideas.' I'm pretty sure every drink you listed has some form of fat or alcohol in it, which robs you of so much THC. Seriously, just stick with water.

15. which has fat,also a thc soluble(sp)

and it'll leave your bong sticky and messy ughh

16. ahaha....it still tastes good. and it was a god idea at the time. but oh well i dont care

17. huh whadda coincidence I use pipe cleaner.

18. dude... your bong costs money, your weed costs money.. why fill your bong with things that also cost money?? and plus, in addition to being free, water is the best thing to put in your bong.

drink that juice once you get cottonmouth

19. Where do you get free water? You must live next to a stream or something, because most people have a water bill.

20. cool story bro...:cool: