Favorite drinking games?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kevin08, Apr 23, 2010.

1. loopin louie!

[​IMG]

2. The mustache game!

Set-up:
    1. draw mustaches on piece of paper
    2. cut mustaches out
    3. tape mustaches anywhere on tv screen
    4. turn tv on

Rules:
    1. Every time a mustache lands in the appropriate spot on a tv character's face you need to drink
    2. If 2 or more mustaches hit the mark at the same time you need to drink twice
    3. If a mustache lands on someone that could never have a mustache (women, babies, animals) you need to drink twice
    4. If a mustache lands centered on the grill of a car you need to drink twice

You can pretty much play the mustache game however you'd like. I recommend watching Seinfeld for the game. There are multiple times in every episode where I've had all the mustaches land on peoples' faces at the same time.

3. Landmines or BEIRUT!

4. i just found this new game when i went on spring break called louisville chugger. you take a wiffle ball bat and cut off the top and cut open a smaller hole on the bottom. you pour a beer or two in the bat and chug it.. everyone around you is counting how many seconds it takes you to chug it and then once ur done.. you have to spin with ur head on the bat around as many seconds it took you to chug it. then they will throw the can u just chugged at you and u have to hit it with the bat and if u miss... you have to do it all over again.

5. That's dizzy bat! It's the ultimate tailgating drinking game.

6. We play baseball. Mix between baseball, beer pong, and flip cup.

Hilarious to see people attempt to play when drunk already

7. Haha you definitely didn't make it up, i love moose, i was introduced to it last year by some kid i worked with. We ended up drinking a 30 pack between 4 people that night, very fun!

8. I'm partial to circle of death, beer pong, and zoomi zoomi.

9. pong is great.

my buddy made up the easiest game ever, which is meant for the end of the night when youre already hammered. its a card game called "pick 'n pull". if you pull a black you drink, if its red you pick someone. also great for starting the night off, because youll catch a quick buzz.

Edit: my friends also turn board games into drinking games (apples to apples, cranium)..its pretty fun.

10. Beer pong is always fun, kings is a fun drinkin game havent played it in a while

11. beer pong is always a favourite. I also played beer ball a few years ago. Similar to beer pong but a little different and still fun. Technically without going further into detail, the winners drink unlike beer pong

Also power hour is good time. If you're not familiar with it, it's very simple. Take a shot of beer (yes beer) every minute for an hour. My buddy and i got pretty buzzed but we decided to go for another half hour. we downed MAYBe 6 or 7 beers each, but it fucked us up. He ended up puking all over my living room in the morning 5 mins after he woke up.

12. I love power hours ha we used to do those in the dorms. You ever finish the century club? I am proud to say i am one of the few, the proud, the century clubers :rolleyes:.

13. century club? not familiar with that

14. It's the same as power hour, but for 100 minutes instead, and damn those extra 40 are BRUTAL! haha

15. Card games. And Beer Pong, a couple friends and myself actually got a big BP League going on around my area.

16. Ring of Fire and FlipCup are probably tied first place, followed by the Star Wars drinking game, Robin Hood drinking game, Masterchef drinking game, Grand Designs drinking game and the Leader's Debate drinking game.

17. Flip cup....everyone gets fucking smashed.

18. California kings.

19. i loovvveee beer pong but im not too good

i play kings all the time
    we played three games in a row last week, i drank probably like seven beers in 15 minutes it was redicilous we were all really fucked up, then we played a few other games haha

i love playing apples too apples as a drinking game too, its fun as hell i just never have anyone too play with cuase i only live with my boyfriend and you need more than 2 players :(

20. 'ruit no doubt. Just like a Ray Allen freethrow, I sink em. All bout that stroke :D