Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite drink?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phil3, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Just wondering, what is everyone's favorite drink to go with a nice couple bowls?

I personally love arnold palmer. Or some spring water. I found I can't bring myself to drink tap water while high though. For some reason the taste of chlorine and chemicals really comes though.

2. COFFEE! omg soooo gewd :cool:

3. arnold f'ing palmer

4. whatevers on sale. just bought legit 40 32oz powerades. they were on sale for 77 cents a pop. but if moneys not an issue then some arizona fruit punch, only a buck anyway

5. Peantubutter milkshakes o.o

or alternately depending on my mood, long island iced tea.

6. I usually go with water or a coke. But oooh do i love me some apple cider :) too bad i always drink it to quickly and end up having nothing when i want to get stoned.

7. Diet Mothafuckin' Mountain Dew :smoke:

8. pabst blue ribbon

9. Gatorade or spring water. Always enjoy a nice beer too. I really only truely enjoy beers when I'm stoned.

10. Arizona Iced Tea oh my fucking god! <3

11. Oolong tea/s are usually go great with a smoke, hot or iced. :) A belgian wheat ale, with a good mouth feel and finishing taste, is also good.

A hot hash cocoa or chocolate is nice, too, of course... :p

[​IMG]

12. Same with me for sure. I was at walmart and they had the 32 gatorades on sale so i got 5 blue and 5 red. Shits delicous.

13. -G2 Gatorade (Orange or grape)
    -Ocean Spray Cran-Grape juice
    -Peach Snapple Iced Tea

For beers I like a nice Shock Top, Blue Moon, or Red Stripe.

14. Gatorade G2 Tropical Blend, Sadly its not sold anywhere in my town. I came across it this summer when i was driving across the country. Every time i go in a gas station i check for it

15. Blood orange juice with passion fruit and mangosteen...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Simply raspberry.... That shit is soooo fuckin dank :cool:

17. Arizone Rx Energy. the one in the tan can. I honestly jizz when i drink it blowed. lmao

18. Cranberry or Mango Juice.

19. This too. Getting harder to find now =(

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1