Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

favorite drink while smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Talon, May 26, 2006.

1. Sobe Lizard Lava. It's Strawberry Daquiri flavored, so you know it's good. Or Arizona Green Tea with Honey.

2. Arizona Ice tea (sweet tea) satisfies me everytime
    It's 99 cents for a 32.5 fl oz can
    What a deal compared to the 1.10+ 20 oz bottles of soda at the gas station

3. AP
    Its Arnold Palmer the golfers Arizona iced tea drink, its half iced tea half lemonade. its amazing while high. Only 99cents cant beat it.

I cant wait for the AP blunt wraps arnold palmer would make millions.

4. Jack Daniels and Coke :p

Why are most picking a non alcoholic drink? :eek:

5. i drink a soda, doesnt matter what or a beer or some vodka and orange juice.

6. MONSTER, Red Bull, Diet Pepsi..all ice cold.

7. I put orange juice in when I smoke outta my pocket bong, shit was bomb!

But to drink, just a Coke if I'm looking to relax and chill.

Grey Goose if I'm looking to really get fucked up, usually when I'm with my boys and/or at parties.

8. A Nice Cold 40 No Matter What

9. Tea is always PERFECT. While attemping to become a marijuana connoisseur I inadvertently became a tea connoisseur. Darjeeling tea (type of Indian tea) and oolong tea, and good old warm green tea and milk tea always do it for me.

A good beer also quenches my taste buds, and prolongs the high :).

10. K take some gatorade powder from those like little tubs of it..double recommended for one serving, put in as many shots as you want(you choose strength) and then fill with water.
    Shit I did it with gatorade once, soooo good. But red bull or any other energy drink is the best to me.

11. beer. always.

12. my favriote drink while toking would defently have to be dr pepper or beer of choice would be budweiser

13. Just sraight water, man. No ice. I could bong that stuff, tastes so pure. Rehydration. Maybe chocolate milk.

14. You should try White tea. It has less cafeine that black or green tea and more anti-oxidants. Really smooth

15. i have to buy soap bar cause i have no money so
    to wash it down ginger ale with vodka

16. Jungle Juice!

17. I LOVE shit like gatorade and espescially Arizona teas, specfically lemon.
    Other then that if I wanna get that drunk feeling while high, Ill drink tons of coolers like mikes hard lemonade, bacardi twist, and some fruity ass shit I forget the name of. hah i also like heiniken, and sam adams haha.

basically Im not picky about my drinks.

18. what the hell are you talking about? i happen to love coconut rum as a social drink as well. i didnt say im fucking chugging the stuff trying to get smashed, its simply the best tasting alcohol i can find.

19. yeah dawg ice cold brewski is the shit

20. purple powerade is awesome when stoned