Favorite dodge make/model

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by vapinallday, Aug 10, 2011.

1. omni glh
    neon acr

2. personally i've always found neons to be ugly as hell

3. Sounds like it was not shimmed correctly, the wrong pinion depth, still Rockwell is not your only option. .

4. the dodge srt-10 engine is out of a viper and is a lot more powerful than your average v10 truck engine.

5. rockwell makes 5 ton planetary gears, axles, and axle housings. . .

Trust me, the v10 is no threat to a 5 ton axle. . .

6. then again, maybe he put the wrong gear in there haha, doubtful but ya never know. . .

7. #27 vapinallday, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yee buddy! Along with my dually I got a first Gen all jacked up

8. dodge power wagon ftw[​IMG]
    but anything chrysler is such a shit.

9. my mom's boss used to have one of those, best farm truck ever.

10. 1969 dodge charger R/T, how bout the general lee anyone?

11. #31 vapinallday, Aug 18, 2011
    Haha Hell ya...I painted a Taurus like the general and won the autocross last week at the county fair

12. i painted a camry like the general lee and won the demo derby last year lmao

13. Definitely the 1970-1971 dodge challenger.

14. All that means to me is a lot of gas. I've had a lot of different cars and the next one's going to be something 'economical'. This is what happens when you get old.

15. The 2011 SRT-8 Chargers...so sick.

16. there is no 2011 SRT charger, it's a 2012 SRT

17. #37 Kingjacobo, Aug 21, 2011
    Haha the TRUE hemi..sticker price doubled the price of the car back then. Wish i could go back in time and pick up a '70 charger 500 with the 426..look up the road test video on youtube. Smoked those tires like the new zr1

18. Y'all are acting like the 426 aint around anymore

19. Nothing close to the old super stock 426, that motor put everyone to shame, everyone. .

20. Well a crate 426 will still smoke most cars out there, and thats one of the smaller crates we have available