Favorite "Disney" Movie?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Please don't say anything like "Oh, you're gay for liking Disney."

I grew up watching Disney Flicks. They weren't all so terrible. Granted, some I've never seen, nor really wanted to. But, then there's those movies which, to this day, I still have the lines memorized too.

The Lion King - My favorite Disney movie of all time.

I think I was in 3rd grade when it came into theatres. I was teary eyed when Mufasa died. I mean, c'mon. That dude was a badass. Huge, muscled, and leader of the pride-lands. Then, some scrawny, evil lion kills him. Fuck that!

I call down the vengeance of Mufasa on him!

It didn't come out on to VHS until I was in 4th grade. That's when I got it as a present. From that point on, I literally watched that movie twice a day, for nearly 6 months. I was obsessed. The colors, the songs, the drama...it drew my little, 10-year-old mind in. I was helpless to Simba's catchy beats and rhythm.

Hakuna Matata, my friends.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ejEVczA8PLU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ejEVczA8PLU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. Are you talking about animated disney movies? because my favorite animated disney movie has got to be the lion king, but my favorite non-animated disney movie is hands down the first pirates of the carribean.

3. Damn...didn't even really take that into consideration. But, yea, non-animated and animated.

I really don't know what non-cartoon/CGI movies that Disney was apart of. I'm sure there's tons.

I'm just going with the obvious. "Lion King." For the animation.

Also, I'd have to throw in there "The Little Mermaid."

Sebastian The Crab was the shit was I was 6.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KyMyxV4uzSA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KyMyxV4uzSA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. Oh, shit. I forgot about that movie. Is that where they find that Genie, and the evil dude is after him? Then, they want to wish him to be a real human? Its kinda vague, but, I do remember that movie some-what. I loved Ducktales when I was kid.

Duck-tales! WOOO-OOOOH!

5. hmmm the lion king, the mighty ducks, and was James and the Giant Peach a disney movie? If so that movie was awesome and completely underrated.

6. LMFAO

Anytime Mista Mic D!

7. oooo yeah, i loved ducktales when i was a kid.

8. The Sword in the Stone

That movie is just kickass in every single way.

9. Man, I really over-looked some great Disney movies. But, "The Lion King" was the shit. Can anyone tell me they didn't feel a thing, when Simba was nudging against Mufasa's life-less body, telling him "to hurry up and let's go home"?

...so sad.

10. Alice in Wonderland, The Pagemaster, & Aladdin, enough said.

11. Its hard thinking of the best disney movie because they had a constant string of classics for about 40-50 years. pretty much everyone was a kid at one time who watched disney movies.

And yes, that was a pretty sad moment in the lion king.

12. I can't really remember too many, but I do remember both those movies kicking major ass:cool:

13. Alice in Wonderland is my favorite, with Aladdin a close second. Dumbo still makes me cry. :cry:

14. That scene in Dumbo where the mother is in the cage and he's outside the window, and they hug each other with their trunks. I'm tearing up just thinking about that.

15. Yeah, when I think back to the Disney days, first thing that comes to mind is the Lion King.

Hakuna matata, what a wonderful phrase. :bongin:

16. ...ain't no passin' craze...

17. Lion King. I definatly remember sitting in class in grade 1 watching it, and tearing up . I remember just thinking about how it would feel if my father died.

:hello:eric:hello:

18. Ohhhh craze. I always thought it was ...ain't no passing parade....

19. Hakuna matata is like my favorite phrase in English... no worries.