Favorite dinner ever made/had stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Phosphorylate THIS!, Apr 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. What was it? Doesn't even have to be a good dinner!

I found a recipe for some thick, creamy potato leek soup and I love adding cubed deli hams slices and dipping rolls in it. It's amazing.

Food is so incredible

• Like Like x 1
  2. Every dinner is my favorite dinner when I'm stoned

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  3. I'll eat any fine bitches ass with a spoon when I'm stoned.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Wow, that is one way to eat dinner!

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've been all about Brussels sprouts recently. Little butter, some chopped pecans and brown sugar... on point!

Add skin on mashed potatoes and a steak or fish and boom!

Also, anything with green chile. We put green chile on everything down here on the border.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Chilli are the titties man. I can't help but be liberal with 'em.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice! I can't say I eat a whole lot of green chile. I started getting into hot things this past summer. I'm a fan of sriracha and smoked chipotle Tabasco.

8. I made like a massive sandwich the one out of scooby and shaggy do

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. At a fucking Korean restaurant

• Like Like x 1
  10. I made myself a hamburger that went as follows. Bun patty cheese bacon pulled pork BBQ sauce patty cheese bacon lettuce onion

• Like Like x 2
  11. I had spicy garlic wings and poutin the other night at wacky wings, it was pretty bomb haha

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. So check it... I was low on resources and weed, but I had motivation for creativity.

Hot dog buns+ peanut butter and jelly + honey ham slice over the pb&j + tyson chicken tenders sandwiched between the ham slice + original maple syrup

top that off with a couple glasses of cherry/lemonade custom koolaid and I got it made like a stoner feast.

:jump:

13. Fresh caught walleye / pickerel pan fried with Original Fish Crisp as a batter and the trimmings!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not sure I'd choose that, but I do applaud you for creativity! I'm more of a garlic/onion/tortilla chips person.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Some restaurant leftovers I found in fridge when I was in high school. Coleslaw fried shrimp. Fried clam strips hush puppies. Very good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. i dont know really about a dinner (any dinner is a good dinner in my book lol) but my first thought of food when high is either my local pizza place or my waffle house.

17. This. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. The only dish I can cook since my wife passed away. It's an old Italian peasant dish...Spaghetti with Anchovy sauce! Olive oil, garlic and those awesome 'salty eyebrows' stirred together with a little water...then tossed over spaghetti or linguini. When I'm high, I could almost eat a whole pound by myself! It has a nutty flavor and the fishies aren't that overpowering. Definitely an acquired taste if you're not a big fan of anchovies.

19. Man, I'm sorry to hear about that. Hope you're finding peace with it.
    But that sounds like a mean dish! I love Italian food, it's fantastic.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanx man! :thumbsup:
    It's been a struggle...to say the least. It's been just over three years, and sometimes it feels just like yesterday. This December would have been our 41st anniversary. Birthdays and holidays are especially depressing...considering we were joined at the hip and did everything together, including toking. Sometimes if I'm smoking I feel the need to pass her the pipe.
    Getting back on topic...she was a terrific cook, and it pisses me off that all her recipes were lost. Other dishes I considered her specialty..meatballs and spaghetti (sauce always made from scratch!), pasta fagiole (Italian bean soup over noodles), lasagna...and she made a mean fried chicken!

• Like Like x 1