Favorite Comic Book Character?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr. Bunglesmith, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Who's yours and why?

I like The Punisher, cause its one of the few stories that could happn. A guys family is murdered, and he gets guns and goes after bad guys. Unlikely, but possible. As opposed to getting ridiculous super poweres in ways that would kill a man.

2. Batman, I always liked to entertain the idea that if I was rich and had cool gadgets I could be like him :p

3. Deadpool- everyone's favorite merc with a mouth

4. #4 Deleted member 87043, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
    Definitely Batman. His money and gadgets are only half the story, he´s smart as hell and usually solves stuff using his wits, like a super detective.

Plus he kicks Superman's ass any day, him having a kryptonite ring and all :cool:

5. I'm a green lantern man myself

:)

-BW

6. Captain planet ftmw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. #7 LaTheDarkMan, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
    My favorite... That's a tough one cuz there are so many badass muthafuckaz out there, probably Deadpool cuz ya know he's just a master assassin and Spawn cuz well... Cuz he's Spawn lol Oh and Mr. Sinister

8. Aquaman is my boyfriend

9. Thor ftw . i dont have to explain myself to you :)

10. batman has no superpowers and he still owns everybody

11. #11 adamp, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
    As far as American comics go, Batman was my favorite because of all the gadgets he used..he really has no super powers. It's more realistic to me than Superman, for example.

My favorite comic (manga) of all time has to be Akira, though.
    If you've read it, or seen the movie, you know why.

12. I've always been a Batman fanatic just because he's such a kick ass hero and he does it all on his own, without super powers.

And I bet no one besides me ever read this comic, but I loved it. Usagi Yojimbo, I was always reading this serial and still have my old comics somewhere in a box of it.

[​IMG]

13. CALVIN & HOBBES <3 cant pick just one.

a lil badass boy and his stuffed tiger?! good shit. dont really know why its my favorite i guess cause not many people know about it, unlike some shit like Spiderman.

i have every book published and i used to want to name my kids calvin and hobbes when i was a youngin lol

14. + rep for a badass mother fucker

15. Probably Batman, but Spawn was cool too.

16. Whoa, I read favorite comic book hero, not character. Calvin & Hobbes is one of my favorite comics, I have plenty of hardcover books. Always been more of a Hobbes guy myself, but you can´t have one without the other.

So I´d have to say Batman and Calvin & Hobbes

17. yea im gonna have to go with calvin and hobbes for favorite comic book character but for hero i gonna go with Green Lantern. Bad ass.

18. [​IMG]

Galactus the Devourer of Worlds

19. I never really got into comics, but from the few I read when I was younger I liked:

Ren and Stimpy, The Flash, and Calvin and Hobbes.

I like some from the weekend funnies though, but I don't know the names of them. I just notice the work by the artist and read the little blurb.

20. Tank Girl!

She's so badass!