Favorite COMEDY Movie : While Stoned?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Jlee3843, Apr 17, 2011.

1. So I saw treads on "your favorite" movies to watch while enjoying your favorite or (whatever you can get your hands on) herb. But after all comedies and ganja go hand and hand. So I'd like to see what others found hilarious.

All time favorite: Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke.

2. Step Brothers

3. Probably have to be Dude Wheres my car. The story line is easy and you don't need to follow the story line to laugh at the jokes. Cause we all know how hard it is to follow any kind of story line when you're super baked.

4. mad people hate on Dude Where's My Car? but I think its hilarious it deserves more respect

5. Friday, Idiocracy, or Half Baked

6. Smiley Face, Sex Pot and Along Came Polly :)

7. Airplane!

It is just so outrageous.

8. Escanaba in the moonlight, you gotta have an open mind for it though

9. hahaha borat watching peoples reactions
    freddy got fingered
    slammin salmon
    pineapple express
    cheech and chong
    due date
    any funny movie really it doesnt change

10. I have to admit, the Madea movies are hilarious. I was skeptical at first, but now I can't wait for the new ones to come out.

11. Leprechaun: Back 2 Tha Hood

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mwavSKPsA8]YouTube - leprechaun Smoking Weed in Bong Getting High[/ame]

12. this is such a funny movie i just watched it a min ago its an 80's film not your typical comedy but soo trippy :p

13. Not too sure, pretty much any stoner(how high, half baked) or surreal(monty python movies, aqua teen hunger force movie) comedy.

14. Best movie ever, high or sober.

15. Anchorman and the other guys. Fucking fuck it's funny!

16. Office Space mang

17. How High, Half Baked, Jay & Silent Bob strike back 3 classics

18. Anchorman, high or sober it's awesome.

19. Run Ronnie Run

...for all my Mr. Show homies out there