Favorite Comedians?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by SupremeBeam, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Bill Hicks (see quote in my sig) and Eddie Izzard.

2. YES! This dude is a god. i just saw him in pittsburgh he does the best impressions i have ever heard.

3. dane cook
    daniel tosh
    zach glefidias (something like that) that fat guy with beard in out cold

4. good man.

5. Bill hicks has gotta be one of my favorite. A few months ago i woulda said george carlin as no 1 but idk... bill hicks is fucking great. So i guess those'd be my no. 1. Followed by chappel and pryor i guess, but theres so many other good ones.... god theres so much funny stuff out there.

6. dane cook, dave chappelle, zack galfinakis, carlos mencia, mike epps, bernie mac, cedric the entertainer

7. Greg Giraldo
    Chris Rock
    Dave Attell
    Mitch Hedburg (RIP)
    Colin Quinn (everybody loves a
    Joe Rogan (his stand up isn't too great but he's funny)
    Dave Chapelle (overrated but w/e)
    Nick Dipaolo
    Jim Norton
    Richard Prior
    Dane Cook

Too many to list. For anyone who hasn't seen the "Insomniac Tour" download that shit right now.

8. Definatly Mitch Heburg, Richard Pryor, and of course Nick Swardson.

9. Yes Bill Hicks!!!

10. David Cross.

Fuck Carlos Mencia he just repeats the same shit on his tv show as he said on his comedy specials. Dane cook trys too hard.

11. i was wondering if anyone was gonna say Bill Hicks?the guy ruled...you know he used to have Maynard(from Tool)as one of his housemates...i bet they threw some trippy parties...Bill Hicks was contrary to the stoner stereotype.he was someone i really looked up to...RIP

12. The story about how golf was invented in Robin Williams Live from Broadway was amazing.

13. dane cook, his early stuff, most of the stuff on his new CD sucks
    although his vegas show was hilarious
    DAVE CHAPPELLE
    colin quinn
    patrice O'neal
    dave atell
    mitch headburg

(fuck carlos mencia-not funny at all)
    "Carlos is a Latino gentleman whose act consists of long winded rants about what is wrong with society and how America treats his people. Perhaps if I was a "beaner" (a term Mencia uses every 3 seconds) I could relate to his problems, but luckily I'm not a West Coast douchebag that blames everyone else for my troubles. Yes, we know rednecks use spics to do their dirty work, yes we know black people steal, yes we've all thought of the stereotypes you spew out and use to come off as SHOCKING!!! Carlos takes pride in telling it like it is, but odds are we already know what he's talking about.
    Carlos will often aide his tiresome material by throwing in more hack accents (or hack-cents) than a UN meeting. Didn't we all grow tired of this shit during the Def Comedy Jam days? Haven't we seen enough of pandering ethnic acts who mug for applause breaks?"
    - http://www.cringehumor.net/hacks/

14. thx for the link, ned is a terrible comic, im just so happy im not alone on this one. laughed my ass off when rogan was discribing him at the end of the "carlos OWNED" clip.

15. Carlos Mensia man, that guys got his shit straight.

16. Yep. He was on Opie and Anthony on XM just blasting th e fuck out of him. He steals material and is unoriginal.

17. i can't believe only one person has said eddie izzard. for those of you who have never seen him, go rent "dressed to kill". its an HBO special he did and it is fucking hilarious.

18. Patton Oswalt
    Zack Galifinakis
    Many others.

19. I like Dane Cook a lot... and Dave Chappelle... I also like Jim Breuer (Plays Brian on Half Baked... His stand-up is hilarious...