Favorite Comedians.. recommend

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Switch, Jul 5, 2005.

1. I dunno if any of yous guys have heard of this guy- probably not if you live outside the UK.

He did a few shows for BBC radio 4 called Ross Noble Goes Global and if you want to you can listen to it on the BBC website- there's some funny bits but it's not as good as his stand up.

I strongly reccomend going on to torrent spy and downloading it.

Any reccomendations for stand up comedy anyone?

2. Russel Peters
    Rick Bronson
    Nikki Paine

3. only one that deserves the most recognition as far as i'm concerned, and that's Billy Connely, well all his old stuff anyway.............amazing, Richard Prior was a good stand up too............Peace out.......Sid

4. Dane Cook
    Pablo Fransisco
    Gabriel Iglesias

5. pablo fransico has best sounds effects
    Brain Regan is prolly one of the funniest ever download itm it will prolly make u pee your pants

6. GEORGE CARLIN IS THE FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE! HE IS A GENIUS!

7. bill hicks is one of my all time favs

8. Mitch Hedberg
    Dane Cook
    David Cross - Not if your christian
    Doug Stanhope

9. carlos mencia
    Ralphie may <<~~~ fucking hilarious
    John Pinette

10. Bill Marr
    Jimmy Carr
    Brian Regan

Those are some of my favorites.

11. dane cook is a funny mofo

12. andrew dice clay,rodney dangerfield,richard pryor,and chris rock are all funny.

13. Robin Williams
    Chris Rock
    George Carlin
    Dave Chapelle (not sure I spelled that right)

14. richard pryor = funniest person ever

15. george carlin is the best standup

16. If you want some really good, obscene 60's humour then have a listen to "Derek and Clive", some under the table stuff by Dudley Moore and Peter Cooke.

17. ok my American and Canadian friends.............i nned a bit of info on a comedian, that me and my flatmate seen on a stand up show...........he was Canadian i think.........and he had a guitar, he was maybe say late 20's early 30's..........and he went on about how stuffed animals were donated, in song like........."well who the fuck donated that walrus"............anyone help me out.............Peace out..........Sid

18. hmmmm, canadian eh.........sry sid, i can't think of who it could be............

19. you got me all wondering who that is...sounds kinda funny. did you try running a few key phrases through kazzaa or something?