Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Clothes to Smoke in?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ghoulish, Aug 10, 2016.

1. I was wondering if I'm the only person who has favorite clothes/ a favorite article of clothing to smoke in, mine being a thrasher magazine hoodie that just always reeks of weed smoke, lmao. Do you have a favorite hoodie, pair of sweats, whatever else.. to smoke in?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dont matter to me

3. pajama pants with pockets to hold a lighter/cell phone. Then a really soft extra large t shirt. Then I like to get nice and stoney and throw on some TV and have my lighter in my pocket for when I'm out voyaging in my backyard, in my garage, in the kitchen. You have to be comfortable, if you're in uncomfortable tight jeans and a starchy t shirt the sensory enhancing characteristics of the stone will bring attention to them

4. Shit here in texas during the summer 100 degree days its been tank tops and bball shorts. But I feel you its all apart of the process.

5. my boyfriend's tshirt

6. The guy I have bought from always wears his pineapple shirt when he smokes. Awesome since he sells pineapple lush

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I have my under armor joggers and my high school hoodie that has never been washed and reeks of weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. It's fun to smoke in a nice suit and tie if any of you blades have had the opportunity, or just professional clothes in general.

• Like Like x 1