Favorite clippers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BTNH-krayzie420, Dec 2, 2022.

1. What’s your favorite clippers for trimming?? Got a 2 pound harvest to clean up and I’m trying to level up my trim game lol

Right now I’m using shear perfection and they’re not to bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. #2 trojangrower, Dec 2, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
    I prefer these kind of scissors/shears.
    upload_2022-12-2_15-41-54.png

not the spring loaded ones...

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]
    Annual GC clip fest, fuel prices could hold us back this year, swabbing the blades with iso
    speeds things up as does regular sharping, smaller loads best done with Fiskars

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. I’ll have to try that kind. I always use the spring loaded ones, my spring actually broke today which is why I wanna try some new ones.

5. Aren’t there wipes you can use? If so, what brand??

6. I use a kitchen towel with a dab of iso or vodka, the latter allows the justification
    of drinking the other half while snipping...
    its boring as hell!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I like the kind that has a curved blade. I also like the spring loaded version. It’s a toss up with the trim crew though, some like the straight blades with no spring too:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  8. I use spring loaded Fiskers. The older uncoated blades. 3 pairs so when they get gummed up I just drop them in a glass of ISO. I consider them throw away tools as they only last one season at most.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lol yea I listen to podcasts mostly while I trim. Sometimes I watch movies but then it slows me down looking up at the tv all the time. I trim at about 1 oz an hour so any longer then that and it really draws out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. OXO good grips. I have plenty of the Fiskars which I use for topping and pruning, but for trimming sticky buds these big kitchen shears work great and can be taken apart to clean.

• Creative Creative x 1