Favorite classic greenday album ?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 23, 2012.

1. My favorites are kerplunk & Insomniac i havent listened to them since like 08 though ... whats yours ?

2. Dookie and Nimrod. I really like Kerplunk too. After Nimrod I sorta lost interest in the band.

3. [quote name='"White Indian"']Dookie and Nimrod. I really like Kerplunk too. After Nimrod I sorta lost interest in the band.[/quote]

lol samehere

4. Insomniac. Dookie's great, too, but it's also been played to death.

5. I'd probably have to go with Nimrod, even though I haven't listened to it in a while.

6. Dookie is one of my favorite solo blaze session albums of all time

7. [quote name='"Dillinger"']Dookie is one of my favorite solo blaze session albums of all time[/quote]

^^^^^

8. I grew up with American Idiot, but Dookie will always be my favorite.

9. [quote name='"Dillinger"']Dookie is one of my favorite solo blaze session albums of all time[/quote]

lol agreed

10. Dookie is a great high-school album, and worth a nostalgia trip every now and then. I was always very partial to "Warning" though, too.

11. Hell yeah, warning was a good one too.

12. #12 home wrecker, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
    Green day stole most of their hits

http://www.cracked.com/article_19848_7-famous-musicians-who-stole-some-their-biggest-hits.html

Theres videos comparing the songs in the full article.

13. I used to rock the Fuck out to dookie, back in third and fourth grade haha. I was one badass kid

14. Greenday? Classic?
    That's a kneeslaper

15. [quote name='"MistahWonderful"']Greenday? Classic?
    That's a kneeslaper[/quote]

here comes the trolls

16. [quote name='"Something New"']

Wow your a faggot that likes to eat dick in his spare time.[/quote]

lol chill bro no need to spaz .

17. [quote name='"insight420"']

So did Led Zeppelin, but nobody gives a shit when they steal black musicians blind. Fuck Led Zeppelin.[/quote]

Lets not get off topic ! FAVORITE GREENDAY ALBUM. i dont want my thread getting shut down for bs arguing

18. Green Day's, um, er, liberties when borrowing from other bands have been well know since theyve first started. Listen to Stiff Little Fingers or Husker Du songs, Flexible Flyer and Hate Paper Doll. Not to mention theyve taken quite a bit from The Clash. But does any of this really matter? Almost ever band is guilty of it, at least Green Day has the decency to wear their influences proudly on their sleeves.