Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite class to toke before??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by borrachon, Sep 20, 2010.

1. i see a lot of 'before class toking' threads but never which one is your favorite. share!

im so hiiigh

2. Lab. It's three hours long and really boring. It requires very little attention too expecially sense my partner is a control freak.

Vaping up for it as I type this 8)

3. differential equations

4. Philosophy and macroeconomics

I love talking money when im baked

5. I'm in a math class right now, soo fucking blazed. Just smoked a grape Phillie blunt to the dome and now were doing some algebraic shit I'm so baked Idk what the fuck is going on right now:smoking:

6. Ocean Systems ..... only way to make it through is to be high as balls.

Who really gives a fuck about erosion, tides, and different types of waves?!?! Well, I guess maybe people who live near an ocean, but I'm not one of those people....

7. history

and japanese

8. I always just skipped class and got high or drunk, although English was a fun class to attend either high or drunk.

9. Spanish is pretty intresting after some bong rips.

10. Conceptual Physics or Geography. Physics is super interesting when I'm high and Geography just needs weed.

11. I used to go that class stoned out of my mind all the time and managed to get a B in it:p.

12. Chemistry. That shit is just straight up interesting!

13. psychology is very fun while stoned. i haven't been in that class sober yet haha

14. Which is why our planet is what it is and supports life !! very interesting but hey to each his own i guess :p

I study computer technologies so every class is awesome baked :smoke:

15. Definitely Philosophy for me.

16. Architecture blew my mind stoned.

17. Film Appreciation

Got baked for every class. We would watch a movie, discuss it and have a quiz on it the next class.

18. as a sailor I would totally dig a class like that. I hope you guys are talking college classes.;)

19. all of them!

seriously though. senior year in high school i took AP calculus, AP macroeconomics, painting, spanish, psychology, hippie history, graphic design, and sociology and was stoned throughout most of it.

20. Psychology. :smoking:

This really should go in General, by the way.