Favorite chill/smoke spot....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shadyem6912, Apr 3, 2010.

1. just wanted to see what everybody's top five smoke spots were?? bored at work lol

5. in car
    4. woods
    3. In bed
    2. Beach
    1. On top of the roof of a big shoping center

2. i like to get out a cardboard box and put it on the side of the highway, then i get in a smokee a bowl. after that i break out of the box ripping it and shit like ee monster and see what the people think

3. Tilden Park, in Berkeley.

4. If you seriously do that, you're awesome.

5. My favorite smoke spots are the spots I've never smoked at yet

6. good thread, my favorite spot to do it is eaither alone or with my good dealer buddy. the place is right on a river bank and the trees cover it up and we just sit on the tree roots and toke up. its a nice natural place. others are in a room or in the backyard

7. 5. Car
    4. Bathroom
    3. Under the sheets
    2. On top of the mountain (right before riding down on my skis/snowboard)
    1. Socotra Island (haven't yet, but I REALLY want to)

8. Eh, i'm a simple man.

I like hotboxing in elevators.

9. I must try this:smoking::cool:

10. if i had to pick one place, itd be my car. not driving, just sitting. in the dark. late at night.

11. 1.My room with friends its chill, i have xbox and good tunes and cummfy chairs and seem to alwase have cold pop. 2. This one time during the winter my girlfriends car had snow on all the windows so no one could see in and we couldent see out and it was night. My girl let me and my friend hotbox it plus it had a decent system in it to listin to. 3. At my girlfriends house, she has wireless internet and a laptop,and lots of food and pop and booze alwase.

12. this.

the beach at night is also a good one...

13. i've got a trail in my woods that lead to 4 chairs and a bench and you can see the mountains from there :yay:

14. For anyone that lives around the San Diego area check out a spot called devils punchbowl. 2 1/2 mile hike to a 90 foot waterfall. Shit to jump off great place to blaze

15. my back yard for sure. well its kinda my back yard. its on the side of my house in this little corner that's about 11'x6'. has plenty of shade for the day time. nice comfortable chairs to chill in. I'm gonna fix it up this summer, it's overgrown with weeds and bugs and spiders. wanna put some little trees and weird plants back there....make it chill as fuck

16. +rep.

I laughed for like 4 mins straight. :smoke:

17. Fucking Epic!

Personally, i like to hotbox my shed.

18. i usually smoke on my friends apartment rooftop. Pretty boring up there.

19. 5. park w/ view of mountains
    4. car
    3. on my roof
    2. beach
    1. on a boat