Favorite child hood show ?

Discussion in 'General' started by StuckInMyMinddd, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Mine would have too be Johnny bravo fersure. Him and his fucking glasses and hair lol. best show ever. what about you guys?

2. Angry Beavers, Doug, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power....guess you could just say Nickelodeon.

3. Rocket power! Damn dude! Such a great freaking show, and lol it's funny you mention hey Arnold just like 3 hours ago I was scrolling around on funny junk and found this.

Attached Files:

4. Pete & Pete, Salute Your Shorts, Clarissa Explains it All, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, All That, Recess, Rugrats, Ahh! Real Monsters, Hey! Arnold, and thanks to my mom: Murder, She Wrote.

5. Johnny Bravo was great.

Robotech for me.

[​IMG]

+Rep if you name the piece of tech above.

6. Mister Rogers neighborhood.

7. Fuck yea Pete & Pete! Ive always wanted a petunia tat.

8. Gilligan's Island

9. Holy shit.... DO IT.

10. Shit, I've got this one. I would watch robotech with my brother all the time as a kid. I do remember him having a really fucking cool name,
    I'm going too guess maxi. I know it was something like that, either Maxi or sterling light. haha

11. #11 Robinchina, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    Any 80s gens watch Prostars or that mc hammer cartoon with his magical talking shoes ??? haha classic!

and...

SHARKY AND GEORGE!?!

12. even stevens was the shit

13. LOL. did you know he was actually a sniper in the army, and he had like 50 confirmed kills or something like that, and also something completely irrelevant he had sleeves on both his arms that's why he always wore long sleeve shirts, too cover the tats.

14. Dude! I loved those sneakers! They were funny.

15. That's the fucking sickest shit ever.

16. lmao stanley dancing away on a rainbow of musical notes

hammer tiiiime..hammer..hammer tiiiiiime

17. I Dream Of Jeannie

18. Beavis & Butthead.

Shit was dope, that or Ren & Stimpy...Also good shit.:cool:

19. ren and stimpy yeah man

20. Dude wtf Mr. Rogers never served in the military haha. Anyway pretty much everything on Nick and CN made my childhood. What-a-Cartoon and 2 Stupid Dogs always seem to be forgotten so I gotta mention those.