favorite car company

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by BerryWeed, May 16, 2015.

1. You do know that Lexus is the luxury division of Toyota right? Much like Acura is Honda, Infinity is Nissan, Lincoln is Ford, heck Jaguar was nothing but Fords with an English made body on them for a number of years.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Acura isn't luxary

• Like Like x 1
  3. Acura is the high end luxury division of Honda.

So dude you ever going to give us more build details on that AWD Chevy Cobalt you have?

• Like Like x 2
  4. I guess it's more luxary than honda haha

5. Still nothing about your AWD Chevy Cobalt? Can't even tell us what engine and transmission is in it?

6. It has the stock 2.0T and stock 5spd tranny

7. So it was just crap you were talking saying it was some custom AWD....I see.

8. Like I said you believe what you want

9. Yeah that's why I included em with the yota thing.

10. I believe a stock drive train Chevy Cobalt is not and was never an AWD car. You must have AWD and FWD(front wheel drive confused).

11. i love my subaru!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Studebaker or MG

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alfa

• Like Like x 2
  14. Studebaker is shit.

15. I really like Lotus. Make great cars and shows ether companies that you don't need high horsepower for a great car

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. It's not luxurious or hip.. but I really like Mazda. I've owned a couple NB miata and they were the best cars I've owned. Right now I am happy with Porsche for their focus on the element of driving and how it shows through in their cars (some of them) but if I haven't had to repair anything yet so.. we'll see.

17. I have a bit of a sentimental attachment to them lol I don't think they're the most reliable or best built. Or even the prettiest. But why do you think they're shit? Not trying to argue with you, just want to know. I mean theres obviously a reason the company isn't around anymore haha.

18. Does anyone here watch Roadkill? I want to make something like the vettekart.... that thing is fucking awesome. Tell me something like that wouldn't make a sweet project. Take an old car with a solid drivetrain, strip it completely down to the essentials and throw a cage around it. Change the suspension and other things as you go. Hell, could make it into an on/off road vehicle if you felt like putting the time into it. I know it'd be a lot simpler to go buy a sand rail but 1. cant afford a sand rail and 2. I've been wanting to build something. Has anyone here ever done something like this? Or built a vehicle of some sort. I know I need to get a better welder before I even think about starting. All I have is a little 30 gauge flux core. But, its all I've needed for fixing little shit or making something quick in the garage. Don't really have funds for a welder right now either lol. Why are all the fun hobbies expensive? I know everyone here knows what I'm talking about. Weed can get expensive if your not getting good deals. God I wish this damn state would legalize already. I just want to grow a few decent plants. Enough to last me until harvest and give my friends some bud when they're dry. I'm not even looking to make money off it at all. Tired of paying for it. But, I don't want to grow it until its legal. I had a paraphernalia and a underage drinking charge when I was younger. Luckily I was able to get those wiped somewhat off my record when I turned 18. I don't want any charges for growing a few little plants and I think it'll be legal here before too long so, just gonna hold out. I'm sorry for ranting, smoked some damn good bud earlier. It's weird I usually just get on here and read shit. But when I do start typing I say too much, sorry for anyone who's still reading at this point. Hope everyone takes care and has a good night. :passing-joint:

19. bmws, until the model designations were no longer indicative of engine size.

then porsche, especially the early 911/912.

• Like Like x 1