Favorite Camping/Fishing/Chill outdoor spots

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by CJsmokeallday, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Some people like to camp in here and i know it so who all has some pictures of their favorite camping, bike trail, or fishing spot. This forum could be interesting as i love mother nature :D

2. Ill start it off with a dope ass view i had when i spent the week out in Palm Springs! I love the contrast between palm trees/desert and snow/mountains!!

[​IMG]

3. That's completely bad ass dude.

4. The Black Hills of South Dakota. Look up the area. It's beautiful all year around but It is most common for tourists to visit in the summer, due to the extreme winter cold. The Black Hills are located in Southwestern South Dakota. It is a small moutain chain that is covered with pine trees. The pine trees really make the air smell so fresh on a warm breezy summer day. The area is also home of Mt. Rushmore, one of the nations most prominent landmarks. Not to mention I live here so that's pretty dope as well. :cool:

5. My cousin lives in SD on The Rosebud Sioux reservation! I plan to go out and visit her for a week or so this summer and we are gonna spend the entire time in the Black Hills!! Ive wanted to go there for about 5 or 6 years now!

6. We have a state park around my house that i like to chill at and walk the trails and swim at ill post pics the next time i go.

7. Dude hell ya! i know you guys have some bad ass forests in Ohio i would love to see some pics!

8. Try coming up to Canada! North eastern ontario is beautiful year round. Algonquin provincial park is known for it mind blowing fall colours and lake after lake throughout its land. Doesn't stop their either the land surrounding is just as pleasing. I plan on pretty much living in the backcountry woods on weekends and will be posting many pics on the water, dense forest and hell even up 50 foot trees lol never really thought of the sunsets you could from those!

9. Me and my girlfriend plan on taking a trip to Northeastern Canada :D but yeah im going to take pics of the park here soon. You should post some pics 420.

10. No province can ever come close to the beauty British Columbia holds.

West coast > East coast

11. I want some of that "BC bud" :D

12. Can't argue their. Never seen it with my own eyes, but I hope to one day

13. [​IMG]

a picture off of google of my park im going to go next weekend and take some pictures :)

14. Sweet that place looks pretty cool! You probably are gonna have to wait a few weeks untill it gets as green as it is in that pic! Do you guys still have snow on the ground in Ohio?

15. Nope we wound up with like 12 inches in like 2 different days and then after another week or so it melted and its just been kinda chilly since. no snow though.

16. Right on! I love how once the spring starts every time you go into the forest it gets greener and greener every time!

17. I'm thinking about camping on my buddies land. His dad just bought a new plot of land its like 5 acres so we're just going to take like 10-15 people out there have a bonfire and just blaze. But i plan on taking a couple friends and my dog to hocking hills soon to camp. Its like $5 a night for the tent sites . :D tis going to be great :bongin:

18. Invermere, British Colombia. Always spend a week of summer here just to cliff dive, skateboard, and hike.

image-1558390600.jpg

19. I got a place on Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia and i go cliff diving i feel it man.