Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TomTheToker, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Im buying some weed tomorrow and was wonder what some of your guys favorite kinds of weed is preferably under $30

2. ...Money has nothing to do with favoritism. Mostly because you can get a lot of different amounts of weed for 30 bucks. From a halfie of swag, to a quarter of mids, to a gram of dank.

My favorite smoked bud ever, Afghan Kush. Greatest head high I have ever felt, with a very relaxing body high. It simply picked me up, and made me feel... awesome. I had been feeling quite down that day, and the Kush just made me happy.

3. My favorite strain thats more easily available would be Cat piss. Amazingly happy high with a real nice body high. Honestly when i smoke it i usually just get full out stoned.:laughing:

But my ALL-time fav strain is AK47 x Sour Diesel. Absolutely amazing bud. Had it once from harvest fest OMG.

4. The kind that I can smoke and get high off of. :rolleyes::smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. I wanna try this kind!!!!!

6. #6 bg90_12, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
    Don't go by any strain names dude, please, i'm beggin you! Some dealer's just waiting for you to go up to him with thirty bucks so he can tell you it's "west african pineapple juju junglefuckdankness" and charge you too much. Unless he grew it he probably doesn't know.

Just ask your guy for some dankity, and then go look at it. If its covered in trichs, is super sticky, and smells realy tasty then go for it! :smoking:

Edit: but if your guy knows the grower directly (and you know he ain't yanking you) and can hook you up with legit strains, ask if he's got some jack herrer and be ready to be amazed haha.

7. Since your new to this. Buying weed isnt like going to the store ( unless MMJ patient) you dont ask for names. If this is your first time smoking just buy the cheapest weed you can. Dont worry about that $25 kush I think that is a stupidly high price to pay.

8. agreed, look for some decent mids, location depending it should run you $20 an 8th (3.5 grams). 8th's of middies are a good value for anyone starting out as
    1. you wouldn't be able to appreciate dank (when i started out any weed got me ripped)
    2. its a decent amount, and will last you some time
    3. how can you beat $20 for numerous blunts?

9. I suggest gettin some mid or reg. Like someone said a few posts earlier, you wouldn't appreciate dank, and it might freak you the fuck out if you smoked a gram of dank your first time. Haha. Tell us how your first smoke goes

10. k i will guys lol thx:smoking: