Favorite breed of dog?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Im Stoned, May 5, 2012.

1. I want a corgi so bad!!!:rolleyes:

2. Chihuahuas. my mom has three of em and its so crazy being high with the little fucks just crawling across the carpet and runnin around. They're halarious

3. Labrador retriever

Smart like a Labrador, loyal like a golden retriever

4. i have a beagle

5. Tibetan Mastiff - beautiful breed of dog!

[​IMG]

Bernese Mountain Dog
    [​IMG]

And only because I have one..;)
    [​IMG]

6. Coon hounds are where it's at.smart dogs with lots of personality and enough grit to hold it's own when shit hits the fan. My dogs mom was catahoula cur/ blackmouth cur and his dad was plot hound/ black and tan coon hound. Ow ya fuck pit bulls there a fad people think there getting a bad ass fighting dog but in reality there getting a stupid dispensable dog.

7. [​IMG] No offense to the other breeds.

8. Pitt Bulls aren't stupid, or dispensable (NO dog is dispensable, dogs are for LIFE).

Pitt Bulls used to be "America's favorite breed". Yes the owners of Pitts are sometimes idiots, but don't blame the breed for the type of owners they get. And in all honesty, the majority of people who own Pitts are NOT "gangsta" or trying to be cool and "thug" or are going to use them for fighting. No the majority of Pitt owners LOVE their Pitts, treat them right, train them, and those Pitts live a very long loved life. But you never hear about THOSE owners, so maybe don't judge based off of the type of people that get the news that are adopting these dogs.

Yes they are a "fad", so were Dalmatians, Labradors, and the Golden Retriever, there will always be a breed that's "in". That's just how we are as a society, so this isn't the first time this has happened. Pitts are very smart animals if people take the time to train them.

9. Border Collies! I have two and they're both great dogs. One is stupid and playful and the other is a genius and 100% obedient.

10. Border Collies. I play hide and seek with mine. She always fucking wins.

11. [quote name='"RazzleDazzler"']Border Collies. I play hide and seek with mine. She always fucking wins.[/quote]

Lucky that sounds so fun I gotta try it. My dog is half husky so he is stubborn, when I hide he just walks all slow cause I hear him click-clacking on the wood floor then he just plops down and gives up cause he knows I'll come out eventually. So I start making noises an just settle on scaring him when he walks close.

12. That's the BEST thing about Border Collies, they are the easiest dogs to train. Huskies on the other hand, they can be quite bull headed haha. Takes A LOT of time and energy to train a Husky, but they are very beautiful dogs.

13. Anyone else surprised that this guy doesn't own pits?

14. And notice I said chill when he needs to be like when visitors are friendly or there's kids around. But from what iv seen and maby iv only witnessed this from a sort of biased view point, is people have Pitts for two reasons 1 to be average pets or 2 to be a savage security dog or a hunter. But they were one or the other they were to stupid to be a versatile dog.

15. I don't mean to be arguing with everybody either if people dig pits whatever I'm just ranting. Hound dogs for the win.

16. All good, each to their own and all that.