Favorite breakfast food?

Discussion in 'General' started by XColonelsPrideX, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Whats yours!?!?

Mine is an omelet with bacon, tomato, onion, and salsa. Side of hashbrowns and a short stack of blueberry pancakes....

....wow that sounds soooo good. :p

Im eating waffles currently.. which is why I had the idea of this thread.

2. Creamed eggs on toast. EGGS!

3. french toast easily. with about a pound of bacon after a wake me up burn

4. homemade waffels with scrambled eggs and cheese, some diced potatos fried up with cheese and onions, and ham... then like 3 pieces of bacon and a glass of milk

5. homemade pancakes ftw

6. iYo Quiero Pancakes!

Donne moi Pancakes!

Click, click, BLOODY click, PANCAKES!!!!

7. pound of bacon sounds good:cool:

8. Dream breakfast? ---
    Spinach and cheese omlette, cooked dry, with a chewy and a lil crunchy everything bagel with creamcheese and bacon on top!!! MMMMMMM!!!!

9. my favorite has gotta be hash browns

at barney's i would order a breakfast with hash browns and get another side order of them cause they are so fuckin good

10. Cold leftover takeaway curry from the night before.... straight out of the foil box - lol

11. Breakfast burrito's

Steak, egg, cheese, & potato. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

12. 24oz 7-11 coffee

Gets ya nice and jittery for the day.

13. breakfast pizza.

14. capin' crunch

15. aw thats a bad cereal, get the booberry - peter griffin.

16. Il choose other as in a Big Fat Ass Blunt. I dont eat much in the morning.

17. My perfect breakfast is a nice bowl of bud followed by French Toast, sausage and scrambled eggs... sometimes with pop tarts too.

18. Toast!!! With jam/jelly preferably, but cinnamon and peanut butter work too. I usually have that because I have to leave so quickly after I wake up in the morning to go to school or work. Oh, and how could I forget? Nutella!! That stuff is godly on toast while you're stoned.

19. biscuits and gravy and a huge glass of orange juice!!!

20. My favorite breakfast food wasn't up there so I voted for eggs. I take 2 slices of bread, on one I spread cream cheese and the other I spread jam. I then put them together like a sandwich, dip it in some eggs and fry it like french toasts. I love a toasted bagel in the morning with butter and cream cheese.